• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
From my old profile: A pair of Daedric Gauntlets with fortify unarmed. Having found them as loot in a related quest, I called them 'Molag's Mashers'.

ChudMacGud

Elite Bard
From my old profile: A pair of Daedric Gauntlets with fortify unarmed. Having found them as loot in a related quest, I called them 'Molag's Mashers'.
That is awesome, totally reminded me of some Daedric Daggers I made awhile back, Gnash and Gnaw. Gnash had Absorb Health with a chance to Paralyze, and Gnaw just had shock and fire damage.

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Stormblade, i took Blades sword from delphines secret room, and enchanted it Frost and Shock. Using it only aginst imperials. :Dovahkiin:Hail the role plays!!!! :Dovahkiin:

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Weapon names are dependent on which character I use.

My personal favorite is Verknallt, a Daedric Warhammer I created as a sort of "sister" hammer to Volundrung. Both are wielded by my necrozerker Orc, Murgash.

Swaggajack

Forum nooblet - PS3 Master race
I wouldnt call it unique, as its the Dragonsbane, albeit a unique, souped up version...perhaps a bit OP, but im now a sith lord, i expect nothing less.

The damage output is 2,052,836,992. Yes thats 2 BILLION damage points :) the sword is basically Unrelenting Force, Marked For Death, Dragonrend, and Dismay all wrapped into one sharp blade.

If you feel like talking down to me about it, ill meet you in the depths of Blackreach so we can duke it out :p im not here to debate the ethics of OP weaponry, i could care less how you feel about the way i play my game.

Papoy

COME AT ME, IMPERIAL MILK-DRINKER!! :p

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
At ease maggots. :D

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Not so much unique, and no modding for me as I'm on the 360. But I crafted an entire set of both Daedric and Dragonbone weapons and armor, then double-enchanted the lot. Don't recall all their names, but I do remember I gave them all one-word names. Like Penance, Sorrow, Retribution, etc. Y'know, the usual doom-and-gloom crap.;)

Sah

Black Ops Sah:cool:..........let this one introduce you all to Mr Boomsy :p............starts reading user manualo_O

M16A2 / M203 Grenade Launcher :D

Features: Semiautomatic, or burst fire only, grenade launcher, leaf sight
Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO, and 40mm high explosive grenade
Ammunition Capacity: 30 round box magazine, grenades vary
Rate Of Fire: 12-15rpm (sustained), 45rpm (semi), 90rpm (burst), grenade is single shot only and must be reloaded after each shot
Range: M16 component, 800m (max), 550m (effective); M203 component, 350yd (max for area target), 150yd (max for point target)
Muzzle Velocity: 975m/s
Length: 39.63in
Firing Modes: Semiautomatic (single round per trigger depress) Burst (3 rounds per trigger depress)
Ammo Capacity: 30-round magazines
Special Features / Attachments: Iron Sights Leaf Sight (M203) M203 40mm Grenade Launcher

Quoting William Shakespeare :eek:....."oh Alduin, Alduin, wherefore art thou Alduin?”o_O

Chadonraz

I currently have Eternal Flame and Icy Wounds.

Eternal Flame is a Nordic (short)bow with a fire enchant that does 2dmg/sec until combat ends. Incredibly useful.
Icy Wounds is a Wolf Claymore (greatsword) with a frost enchant that does double frost dmg to frost resistant targets.

Both enchantments and the claymore are from mods, in case you're wondering. :D

hershangames

Actually, I don't know how to name them on PC. But I did craft what to myself is a unique set of weapons in honor to Astrid
Blade of woe(didn't craft this one)
Daedric dagger with absorb stamina as a twin dagger

And while we're at it, how do you name your equipment?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
When enchanting something, I believe it's whatever the shout button is on PC. Granted, I use a controller with the PC, so I could be very very wrong.

hershangames

Thanks for the info! ![emoji1] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Papoy

Theres one more, Executioner, deadric war axe with fire and shock. Used it to deliver finishing blow on Alduin!

Vex

Master Nightblade
My night blade has twin Ebony War Axes named Sin and Strife with Fear and Fire enchantments.

Watching people run around in fear while on fire never fails to get me laughing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts