Your Top 5 Fear's IN THE WORLD!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
1. Meeting Justin Bieber
2. Getting jumped in a dark alleyway
3. Drowning
4. Cataclysmic world-ending events
5. Children who play Call of Duty

Diisk

My real top 5 fears not just troll fears.
1. Heights. I do not like going higher than 6 feet.
2. Other people driving, I do not trust others driving skills.
3. When I hear police sirens. Lol can't afford the ticket.
4. When I'm trying to sleep, and my dogs not there. I get worried and can't sleep, I have to go find her.
5. Recently my mom gave away our jack russel/pom puppy we had for 5 months now. And I grew attached to that dog, I loved him he was my buddy. And I'm worried whoever has him cant handle them do they will dump him off, or he will run away. And one day when I'm driving I will find him as road kill. Scares the fluff out of me.

Now for the troll #6.
The giant 2 headed panda bear that has dragon wings, and a snake tail that splits into 2 that shoots lightning out of its mouth. Scary huh?

Tanya

1. Heights. Well I guess it's not the heights that scare me but the fear of falling. I also can't get much higher than 6 feet without getting queasy.
2. Cockroaches! Those things scare the crap outta me! I once had a guy chase me with one and it ended in tears.
3. Being alone in the dark. It's the reason I have dogs.
4. Drowning. Driving over bridges with water under them is the worst. I imagine the bridge collapsing and being stuck in the car while I slowly drown.
5. Running out of beer.... Forever! :eek:

Diisk

1. Heights. Well I guess it's not the heights that scare me but the fear of falling. I also can't get much higher than 6 feet without getting queasy.
2. Cockroaches! Those things scare the crap outta me! I once had a guy chase me with one and it ended in tears.
3. Being alone in the dark. It's the reason I have dogs.
4. Drowning. Driving over bridges with water under them is the worst. I imagine the bridge collapsing and being stuck in the car while I slowly drown.
5. Running out of beer.... Forever! :eek:
lol I used to be frightened of the dark until I was 16, then I started to realize I'm bigger than most people in the day, that wasnt gonna change at night. So I got over it.

I used to be afraid of bridges too. But as I grew up I became a great swimmer.

As for running out of beer. Frightening till this day.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Okay here goes

1) Heights over 15 foot are terrifying to me (i don't have wings so it seems reasonable to me to be scared of plummeting to my doom) though i love climbing trees so the fear only activates in certain conditions such as tall ladders and the like.

(ahhhh... then i got a little confused i don't really have many more real fears oh wait)

2) Being eaten by a predator. This one activates at night, i am a big lad but still some creatures evolved really well to hunt at night alas humans weren't one of them.

3) The process of dying. Let me be clear i'm not scared of death itself it is the process where i will experience my own brain turning off and feel myself slipping away from existance that scares me. So i'm aiming for the quick death the one you don't see coming as i don't want to feel it happen (I became an athiest at eleven when i tried to establish the presence of a diety in the universe, i failed i couldn't see the requirement or need for one so i over the next few years worked out everything i felt about that. This included my burgeoning sense of my own mortality, that one took time)

- - & thats me folks only got three to speak of but as you can see they are big ones...

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit

Hahahaha thank god, im not alone in no.2 especially! Well, as you can see,

1. I am VERY VERY terrified of cockr...... To the point if i finish spelling it, it c- *there you go, i just had goosebumps*. It's no.2 from Tanya's post. Which leads to my fear of certain brown tones..eee.
2. Moths and butterflies pattern..not all..just some really disturbing ones..Atlas Moth being the worst.
3. Heights..rollercoasters gives me happiness coz it's fast and moving..but crossing bridges..suspension bridges..forget it. I cant even move, i will hug the floor or whatever's beneath me..(happened in a resort, went up the bell tower, just 3 storey high but tall, I was crouching already on the floor begging to go down)
4. Accidently hit an animal while driving. Never happened, thank god. But i saw one and I was too late to run out and save the kitten..bad memory.
5. Dark colour-ed water..like dark blue sea where I cant see anything under..even in swimming pools with dark tiles, if i stopped to catched my breath and realised i was standing on the area where dark tiles are, my heart is full of fear and i will swim away clumsily from it.

In SKYRIM?

6. When they told me there's ghost/a haunting in the cave, rumours in Redoran's retreat I think...cant remember but it's near High Hrothgar. I never thinked twice so many times before opening any doors and proceeding into any hallway. hahahaha!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
None of these are in order from greatest fears to least fears. I just listed what came off the top of my head.

1. Being publicly humiliated. Whatever situation it may be, whether it be on the Internet or real life, I don't want to be publicly humiliated, ever. I'm already misunderstood and hate myself enough, and people are so cold hearted and selfish nowadays. So I don't wanna be the laughing stock of the human race over something stupid I might've said or done in the past.
2. having a friend be possessed by a demon or some malevolent spirit while i was with them. I don't care if it possesses me, not saying I would like it, but I'd rather have it possess me than a friend because most likely I won't witness it happen due to the demon making me unconscious or something. But with a friend there I would have no clue how to help them, or what to do to solve it. It's not the thought of the demon that scares me, but the situation that does. GOD FORBID it be me and only that friend, if I had one other friend with me the two of us would figure something out but with just me and a possessed friend I'd have no clue what to do.
3. Taranchulas, I dunno how to spell their name. However those fluffers are creepy as plops. I don't care much about spiders but a big mass of pubic hair crawling across my floor at really fast speed........NOPE.
4. Like start dale said, having a slow, painful death. If im going to die, just have me die and get it over with.

It's only four because I couldn't think of anything else.

S

SynnerLarkie

1. Burying one of my kids in the ground. My heart breaks for any parent that has ever lost their child.
2. Losing my Husband. I've already lost him once for 2 years, as much plops as i talk, and as mjuch as i e-flirt.. he is my lifemate, my better half, without him i am not whole.
3. Heights. I'm 6'1 so i have never had a reason to get on ladders or anything like that.
4. Flying... thanks 9/11 for ruining my favorite way to travel. (i dont look out the windows for #3 fear)
5. Losing all my hair. Yes this is vain.. and no.. i dont fluffing care... have you seen my hair?! it is long and beautiful and so much a part of me and my personality i dont know what i would do without it.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
This is in no particular order

1. Drunks and drug addicts. The only time I've ever been actually physically hurt or threatened was by drunks or drug addicts.
2. Far Right-wing nutters. They seem to be the main ones who like to kill innocent people. I include Islamic terrorists in that bunch too.
3. Flying. Not really because of terrorists because I don't think they'd do the same thing again. Mainly because I'm in a big metal thing really high up going extremely fast. Just one little thing that goes wrong and we all die :eek:
4. Speeding cars. I do not like it when people disregard the road rules blatantly, it usually ends in tragedy.
5. Slender man. That game is damn creepy!

Henk

1. Spiders. Those creepy fellas with those fast moving legs... ugh...
2. The knowledge that you will die soon. I won't be able to stand that.

Don't got any other fears :3

My fear is the fear my mom drilled into our heads from birth.
Fear of authority with too much power.
Her side of family was hounded by various governments for many generations. We were born with FBI files.
Been through too much crap to fear anything else.

While playing Skyrim: Knowing I need to go somewhere that will require a lot of conversations & wandering around while someone talks to me.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
1. Spiders. I have spider-vision, and I swear they can sense fear and always know to attack me. Last summer I was holding a football and saw something crawl on it, so I panicked and threw it in my pool, only to see hundreds of little baby spiders crawling over it - while the BEAST sized mother spider drowned. Worst experience ever.

2. Heights. Just looking over the edge of my deck makes my stomach do back flips.

3. Mirrors. Perhaps it comes from watching one too many horror movies, but I can't stand mirrors. If I can avoid passing by one, I will. One of my biggest (and most irrational) fears is bending down to get something, and when I stand back up something will be behind me.

4. Deep water. I'm actually a very good swimmer, and I've jumped off the side of boats out in the middle of the ocean, but over the years I've gotten increasingly paranoid about what could be lurking in the water past what I can see.

5. Being laughed at/publicly embarrassed. My friends always joke that I never doing anything embarrassing, yet I always see everyone else's most embarrassing moments. It's not a coincidence lol. I hate being laughed at, so I'm always really careful about what I do to try and avoid it.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
1. Burying one of my kids in the ground. My heart breaks for any parent that has ever lost their child.
2. Losing my Husband. I've already lost him once for 2 years, as much pl*** as i talk, and as mjuch as i e-flirt.. he is my lifemate, my better half, without him i am not whole.
3. Heights. I'm 6'1 so i have never had a reason to get on ladders or anything like that.
4. Flying... thanks 9/11 for ruining my favorite way to travel. (i dont look out the windows for #3 fear)
5. Losing all my hair. Yes this is vain.. and no.. i dont f***ing care... have you seen my hair?! it is long and beautiful and so much a part of me and my personality i dont know what i would do without it.

your 6ft 1 inch... :)

rederror

Silent observer
Taking an arrow in the knee... That'd be extremely painful.

Bethesda selling fallout and tes to a cruddy games company.

Clowns.

a bunch of creepy pasta stuff.

Spiders, who seem to have declared war on me recently.

Mirrors.

Not heights, alot of people are afraid of heights, I'm good as long as it isn't so high up it'd break all my bones.

Mjoll Abuser

Obey me!
It is kinda crazy as I just watched "1984" and the scene with Room 101 made me think over what my true fears are.

1. Being completely encased in infinite solid mass with only enough room to move my head around. I could never die, and for all eternity my world would just be the space around my head. Think about that for a minute...

2. Having amnesia

3. Seeing anything supernatural...ghosts, alien's, etc.

4. Being in a hijacked airplane

5. Being lit on fire

Well this has been a zippity do dah kinda post hasn't it?

DanielleLorea

in trance
1. Being buried alive
2. Extreme heights
3. Deep dark waters
4. Having a gun pointed at me
5. Mannequins, RealDolls, barbies - things like that. Which is a little weird because I do collect little statues of things, dragons, wizards, some star trek stuff but it's not the same thing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts