• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I want to see what you guys have done that yall think is impressive to yourself and would like to share. I'll start it off with what I did on Xbox with my now 81 High Elf.

When I get out of the cave and into Skyrim for the first time I have a route I like to take.
1. Go North to Bandit Camp straight out of Cave.
2. Go fight wanderer on path near Guardian Stones.
3. Kill Hunter next to Guardian Stones then activate a stone.
4. Embershard Mine.
5. Anise's Cabin.
6. Bandit Camp and Bleak Falls Barrow.
7. Riverwood.

Now I was trying to get my sneak up when I started this character by the time I got out of the Embershard Mine my sneak was level 40, I thought it was pretty impressive, now my fellow adventurers, share with me your personal accomplishments.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Hmmm, I ask myself what havent i done thats impressive?

Oren74

Think the one I am most proud of in regards to this game...is never playing with any type of cheating. (training exploit, crafting exploit, etc)

Otherwise, it would be getting block, 1H, sneak, and archery to 100

AS88

Staff member
Taking a chance and buying my first Elder Scrolls game ;)

Probably my first level 100 skill (Sneak with a Khajiit Nightingale), hitting level 50 for the first time (with a Dunmer assassin), completing the main quest line and the other major quest lines, and getting the Platinum trophy on PS3 :)

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I think it's getting to 100 archery without using trainers, all by myself. I don't know if that's really a huge achievement, but it definitely is good for my character.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts