Your introduction to Wolfred the Brave

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hello. I am Wolfred The Brave- please just call me Wolfred. I am from Skyrim, for I am a Nord. My interests are slaying dragons, obtaining Septims, and having a good ol' time here in my homeland, utterly ignoring my true destiny to kill Alduin. My homeland here is great. Lots of nice taverns with mead and ale, and plenty of kind people to get gold- I mean, quests from. I joined the Stormcloak Rebellion a while back, and had a few laughs as Imperial Legionarres were either slayed beneath my mighty Skyforge Steel Sword and futiley sliced at my Shield of Ysgramor- Well, I think I still use that... I have been taking a break to let a newbie in- Oakfeather Eagle-Eyes, ever heard of him? He is a Woodelf archer who uses that fancy elven armor and a forsworn bow, and when he needs to get in close he has a shock enchanted steel dagger called the Flashblade, an elven sword of consuming and an elven shield. I prefer my Wolf Armor to his gold elf stuff.

Anyway, time to go IRL.
On any other sites, I am known as Wolfboy. I am obsessed with the majestic, ferocious animals. I live in America, and that's all you need to know on that end. I joined cause it is a Skyrim forum. Skyrim is to amazing for our mortal minds- whitch is the reason God made it so glitchy, so it wouldn't destroy us with it's awesomness. Skyrim is my only interest now a days, but I used to- what was it? Read? A heck of a lot. Now the only books I know are The Wolf Queen and Mixed Unit Tactics...

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings, Wolfred.

Thanks for joining our forums. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. :)

You seem rather interested with wolves, though!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts