Your Input On My Sex Story

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
So ladies and gents, I guess I was looking for a brutally honest opinion on a recent occasion that has bothered my mind for quite some time.

So I asked myself why not reach out to anonymous people in a far away land?

Haha anyways, so Thursday, I had a great time with this wonderful girl I know. She had just returned from a rather long trip and it had been the first time I saw her in about 2 months. The day wasn't planned out but we went around the city doing random things eating sushi and picking up job apps for her, when we decided to go to my place and print out her resume. When we arrive we decided to watch Mulan, because we remembered how funny Eddie Murphy is as a little asian dragon. I poured myself a drink, and at first she decline but later gave in, and by the end of the movie we were a bit starry eyed, but I didn't think of anything because I knew she was a Lesbian.

Or I thought she was. Turns out she's kinda Bisexual. Well ass she described it once: I'm not heterosexual or homosexual, I'm just sexual.

Mind you she is at this point of the night, a virgin to men. Although she's had her fair share of ladies.

So we throw on some club music, some spanish songs, but somehow we end up kissing to my surprise. She then asks me if I wanted to move over to the bed, when I hastily replied, yes!

Kissing, led to hardcore making out, and then she whispers to me, "you know you're taking my virginity tonight, right?"

...I'm the one who got nervous.

While things proceeded quite well, and she got home safe that night, I still don't get it. I'll be the first to admit she's hot. She's got a really amazing aura about her, and she's fun, and caring. And me? I'm a slightly chubby half Asian dick (sometimes) who quite honestly doesn't deserve her. That being said I have known her for 2 years nearly. I guess my main question is I don't get it. And if you don't have any input at all... Well it's cool. Thanks for reading I guess. But anything is appreciated.

Thanks!

Just play it cool and see if it was a one time thing, or if she's actually interested in you. Some women have very strange tastes in men. My wife is basically black barbie and I'm a tall skinny white dude that looks a little like Russell Brand but without the unintelligible accent. So you never know.

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
hah thanks.

i guess my other questions would be more like how do i know shes into me or some chick? its tougher when you play against both sexes.

hah thanks.

i guess my other questions would be more like how do i know shes into me or some chick? its tougher when you play against both sexes.

Well, at some point you'll have to ask "Am I gong to have to worry about you messing around with some girl behind my back or what?"

But wait until you get a few dates in before you ask that. Bisexual doesn't always mean both, it can mean one or the other.

Rekamennos

Account closed
So ladies and gents, I guess I was looking for a brutally honest opinion on a recent occasion that has bothered my mind for quite some time.

So I asked myself why not reach out to anonymous people in a far away land?

Haha anyways, so Thursday, I had a great time with this wonderful girl I know. She had just returned from a rather long trip and it had been the first time I saw her in about 2 months. The day wasn't planned out but we went around the city doing random things eating sushi and picking up job apps for her, when we decided to go to my place and print out her resume. When we arrive we decided to watch Mulan, because we remembered how funny Eddie Murphy is as a little asian dragon. I poured myself a drink, and at first she decline but later gave in, and by the end of the movie we were a bit starry eyed, but I didn't think of anything because I knew she was a Lesbian.

Or I thought she was. Turns out she's kinda Bisexual. Well ass she described it once: I'm not heterosexual or homosexual, I'm just sexual.

Mind you she is at this point of the night, a virgin to men. Although she's had her fair share of ladies.

So we throw on some club music, some spanish songs, but somehow we end up kissing to my surprise. She then asks me if I wanted to move over to the bed, when I hastily replied, yes!

Kissing, led to hardcore making out, and then she whispers to me, "you know you're taking my virginity tonight, right?"

...I'm the one who got nervous.

While things proceeded quite well, and she got home safe that night, I still don't get it. I'll be the first to admit she's hot. She's got a really amazing aura about her, and she's fun, and caring. And me? I'm a slightly chubby half Asian dick (sometimes) who quite honestly doesn't deserve her. That being said I have known her for 2 years nearly. I guess my main question is I don't get it. And if you don't have any input at all... Well it's cool. Thanks for reading I guess. But anything is appreciated.

Thanks!

Just give it time, if she was willing to let you take her virginity, IMO there has to be something there. Let her call you, just do your thing, and be friendly when she gets back in contact with you.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I put on a pair of "sensible shoes" a couple of times back in my college days. ;) Whooohoooo! That was fun!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Just enjoy the ride, dude. No pun intended. Okay, maybe just a little. ;) Seriously, we do tend to be our own worst critics. You put yourself down, I noticed, while placing her on a pedestal. From what I hear, women like that, but anyway. :)

You obviously see yourself one way, while she doesn't seem to agree. If she did, I really don't think she'd be with you, or sharing an incredible day and night with you. Like others have said before me, take your time, see what happens.

My last question, Tosh Raka: Kinda cool being the hunted instead of always being the hunter, huh? Enjoy your time with her. :)

Rekamennos

Account closed
Just enjoy the ride, dude. No pun intended. Okay, maybe just a little. ;) Seriously, we do tend to be our own worst critics. You put yourself down, I noticed, while placing her on a pedestal. From what I hear, women like that, but anyway. :)

You obviously see yourself one way, while she doesn't seem to agree. If she did, I really don't think she'd be with you, or sharing an incredible day and night with you. Like others have said before me, take your time, see what happens.

My last question, Tosh Raka: Kinda cool being the hunted instead of always being the hunter, huh? Enjoy your time with her. :)

I disagree with that highly. I hate when guys put me on a pedestal, because while I like to be chased, I want to chase them to. It's the idea of unraveling the onion a little bit at a time. I mean, what I am saying is when taking it slow if a guy is so into me all at once in the beginning, it makes me way less interested in them no matter how compatible we are. Because it's far more than just being treated right. It's chemistry, too.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I disagree with that highly. I hate when guys put me on a pedestal, because while I like to be chased, I want to chase them to. It's the idea of unraveling the onion a little bit at a time. I mean, what I am saying is when taking it slow if a guy is so into me all at once in the beginning, it makes me way less interested in them no matter how compatible we are. Because it's far more than just being treated right. It's chemistry, too.

Fair enough. I didn't mean all women, btw. You know the types. Okay, so if I'm hearing you right, you don't mind if guys play hard to get with you? Not sure if we really know how to do that, but okay. :rolleyes:

I do agree with the last part of your post though. Smothering is not only uncool, it's just not attractive, imo. From either side.

Rekamennos

Account closed
Fair enough. I didn't mean all women, btw. You know the types. Okay, so if I'm hearing you right, you don't mind if guys play hard to get with you? Not sure if we really know how to do that, but okay. :rolleyes:

I do agree with the last part of your post though. Smothering is not only uncool, it's just not attractive, imo. From either side.

I meant I like men playing hard to get as in... keeping it cool and casual in the beginning. (hahahaha)

Rekamennos

Account closed
Oh yeah, right. Like acting like we're not interested. Yeah, I can do that. :rolleyes:

Just in the beginning? ;)

:rolleyes: No, you got it all wrong silly. You don't act like you're uninterested, you just learn how to flirt where your emotions aren't worn on your sleeve when you are first getting to know someone. Yes, just in the beginning, but hopefully you'd know the difference in a situation when you need to remain cool and casual and when you can be open with your feelings. Hahaha. :p Goodness gracious, make me crawl in a hole with explanations why don't you? :p

A girl never wants a guy she likes to act uninterested, but generally, when you first meet someone (which is what I am talking about) and are starting to form a friendship that you don't want to over do it by being overly aggressive haha. At least for me. IMO Like, if she asks you to do something, don't say no, just don't make yourself readily available at the instant she wants to hang out with you either. Lol. Have a life and friends and be yourself. Go out with other people and make her see that you know how to have fun. That's what I mean.

Rekamennos

Account closed
Heh. *grabs hand* Thank you for the help.

Diisk

I want to know,
If a man lives his wife to death, she's all he ever wants. But he wants to have sex with another women, meaningless casual sex. Is that so wrong? Also vice versa.
But then again I wouldn't want my women to be havin sex with other men. It would just gross me out.
So yea I'm just wondering about people's opinions on that.
I think it's wrong but my buddy doesn't.
Like my opinion on same sex marriage I don't think it's right, but who am I to judge.
So anyway yea... I got off topic quick didn't I? Well bye
Also I appollogize for any spelling errors, I'm usin my iPod and I don't want to go back for fear of deleting everything I write and my spellcheck is being a troll.

Rekamennos

Account closed
I want to know,
If a man lives his wife to death, she's all he ever wants. But he wants to have sex with another women, meaningless casual sex. Is that so wrong? Also vice versa.
But then again I wouldn't want my women to be havin sex with other men. It would just gross me out.
So yea I'm just wondering about people's opinions on that.
I think it's wrong but my buddy doesn't.
Like my opinion on same sex marriage I don't think it's right, but who am I to judge.
So anyway yea... I got off topic quick didn't I? Well bye
Also I appollogize for any spelling errors, I'm usin my iPod and I don't want to go back for fear of deleting everything I write and my spellcheck is being a troll.

I disagree on your problem with same sex marriage, but that's because I am bisexual, and I feel there is nothing wrong with it. But beyond being bisexual, there is nothing wrong with it period. Love is love no matter what a person looks like or what gender they are. So, that is my opinion.

If you don't want your woman to have sex with another man, then I suggest you stick to a monogamous relationship because that's just not fair. You're playing one side of the coin, and you expect that she wouldn't get upset or have her own opinions about it? It obviously doesn't work that way, and if you want it to, I suggest you take a good look on how you want a good relationship to work. IMO

Casual sex, like in a relationship, is only okay if both partners consent. Which would mean, that their relationship is considered 'Open' and they both are okay with one another going out and hooking up except coming back home and keeping their heart with that one person solely. Personally, I think those kinds of relationships only cause problems. IMO People can do what they want, though, and if you and your partner are able to pull it off then more power to you. But I would never be that way, because I believe in the philosophy of one person for the rest of my life when I meet them woman or man.

Hope this helps.

Diisk

I'm with you on that, I don't believe in an open relationship. I would never want one. It's true they only cause problems. But it's just my opinion. I would never cheat on my girlfriend.

As for my stand on same sex marriage, it's not like I disapprove but it's not something I'd do. Or something I'd like to see.
But I do have a few lesbian and bi friends. And one gay friend. I just don't like the stereotype gay people, you know how there portrayed. Like the ones you would see at the gay parade. Half naked men that's disgusting. That's what I don't like.
It's like my stand on abortion as well. I do not like it and would never let my women have one. Never I would refuse absolutely refuse. But I wouldn't stop others from doing it. It's their choice to make not mine.
Personally I don't like those people who have abortions over and over, then there's something wrong. Or those people who curse you for having one. It's not their choice to make so don't judge them. What if it was a 16 year old girl who had her whole life ahead of her. Straight a's but she made one bad decision and wound up pregnant? She can't raise a baby? She is one. So she can't have an abortion?
The women who was raped is forced to have that mans child?
I think abortion should stay legal, just like gay marriage. I don't condone or like them but our society works with them.

Rekamennos

Account closed
I'm with you on that, I don't believe in an open relationship. I would never want one. It's true they only cause problems. But it's just my opinion. I would never cheat on my girlfriend.

As for my stand on same sex marriage, it's not like I disapprove but it's not something I'd do. Or something I'd like to see.
But I do have a few lesbian and bi friends. And one gay friend. I just don't like the stereotype gay people, you know how there portrayed. Like the ones you would see at the gay parade. Half naked men that's disgusting. That's what I don't like.
It's like my stand on abortion as well. I do not like it and would never let my women have one. Never I would refuse absolutely refuse. But I wouldn't stop others from doing it. It's their choice to make not mine.
Personally I don't like those people who have abortions over and over, then there's something wrong. Or those people who curse you for having one. It's not their choice to make so don't judge them. What if it was a 16 year old girl who had her whole life ahead of her. Straight a's but she made one bad decision and wound up pregnant? She can't raise a baby? She is one. So she can't have an abortion?
The women who was raped is forced to have that mans child?
I think abortion should stay legal, just like gay marriage. I don't condone or like them but our society works with them.

I don't believe in abortion for any circumstance. A 16 year old girl who chooses to have sex and wind up pregnant either needs to grow up fast, or put the child up for adoption. We do not have the right to take away life that was blessed by God. Sorry. I am no longer talking about abortion after this. So don't bring it up, unless you want to talk to someone else about it.

I still disagree with you on same sex marriage and see it as a shame that you cannot see the beauty in loving someone for who they are, not what they look like. That's just my opinion. I do not care what the stereotypes of homosexuality are, because quite frankly, I am a normal person who does normal things. As are all gay people. Even the ones in those parades, and you know what? I probably would join them in those parades, sorry. I would. I am proud of who I am and what I prefer sexually. IMO IMO completely :)

I do, however, appreciate that you have the confidence in yourself enough to stick up for what you believe in. These are strong topics, and I have very much enjoyed myself speaking to you about them even if we disagree. ^-^

Diisk

Yea, it was nice talking to you. First person I've had disagreements who didn't blow up. Just a casual conversation. So thanks for that.
But I don't think you understood my view on abortion correctly. I was tryin to say I don't approve of it and I hate it. But I can't stop others from doing it.

Like I said. It doesn't matter if I dot like something. I won't stop others from doing it.
If your a homosexual more power to you. You found someone you love. I'm happy for you. I don't approve but I'd still wish you happiness.
That's just who I am. I don't care if you do something I dont like. As long as it makes you happy.

Rekamennos

Account closed
Yea, it was nice talking to you. First person I've had disagreements who didn't blow up. Just a casual conversation. So thanks for that.
But I don't think you understood my view on abortion correctly. I was tryin to say I don't approve of it and I hate it. But I can't stop others from doing it.

Like I said. It doesn't matter if I dot like something. I won't stop others from doing it.
If your a homosexual more power to you. You found someone you love. I'm happy for you. I don't approve but I'd still wish you happiness.
That's just who I am. I don't care if you do something I dont like. As long as it makes you happy.

Lol, I never said I found someone to love. I have no one I am with currently, all I stated was the fact that I believe in love, and when I am with someone it is for love purely.

I did understand what your point of view on abortion was, I just didn't acknowledge it as something I agreed with. I just don't see abortion as an option at all, but then again that is my opinion. And these are all just my opinions.

And thank you, Diisk, if one can handle themselves in a conversation then they don't seem to take things as close to heart. I am comfortable with who I am, and I don't let others' opinions influence me unless I agree with them. I tend not to judge, so it is isn't my place to get upset about you expressing your viewpoints. ^^

And I see nothing wrong with you at all. ^^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts