Your first reaction to skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Diisk

Mine was cool at first. But never playing a TES game or even one like it, I didn't know what to do so I was attacked by guards a lot. 2 hours into it I quit and sold my ps3, and traded skyrim for 360 headset.
But eventualley I traded my wii for a 360 that came with skyrim and fallout nv
I traded the Xbox in to GameStop, and bough a few games including prototype 2 the day it came out. I played skyrim and got hooked. Been playing it ever since.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
I fell in love with it as soon as I slayed the first dragon in Whiterun

Drecon

I liked the game from the start. It has the same qualities that made me love Morrowind back in the day.

The moment I actually fell in love with the game though was when my character performed one of those finishing moves on a dragon. That was the most epic thing I've ever seen in a game :)

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I fell for the game the moment I saw AngryJoe review it. Never touched a TES game before but Skyrim looked awesome and the fact that vampires are in the game, as well as in other TES, is a huge draw for me.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
I fell for it after shouting an enemy off the edge of a cliff... Well thats not when i fell for it exactly but it is when the game properly sprouted a place in my decaying heart. I grew to enjoy it before then because you could make stuf and then take those tings and use them and i could buy a house and go anywhere i wanted. Theni shouted an assassain off of the edge of a cliff. And it was true love from then on.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Got it, played it for an hour, didn't like it, didn't play it for a month, came back to it, quickly fell in love with it.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I was massively confused. It was my first Elder Scrolls/RPG game so I had no clue what I was doing. After following Hadvar or Ralof (can't remember which) I just ditched them, headed north, and somehow found myself in Volunruud getting tossed like a rag doll by the Draugr Deathlord residing there. Good times.

Rhubarb&Custard

I'd seen it, when it was being advertised on TV with the trailer, and I just thought it'd be a good game for my brother, since he's into dragons and stuff. My friends kept talking about how fantastic it was and it was so awesome, but I didn't really think much of it, then about a month ish ago, I saw a used copy of Skyrim for £27, I didn't get it that day, but I thought it over and decided to get it the next day. I'm SO glad I got it for that price, as it's now being priced new as £39.97. (as if the extra 3p off makes a difference!) I've been playing it ever since.

My first reaction when playing the game wasn't THAT good, the whole introduction bit was cool, and I loved the character creation (I chose a blonde haired female Imperial with my first name) but I came across my first crash/freeze screen in the bit where you go through a house and Alduin's firin' his lazarrs. Other than that it was epic, even after wondering how the hell to get into Whiterun, climbing over rocks and thinking I could jump over the city walls to get in. Fun. :D

StellaLuna

^ Omg. I was just as confused as you were with Whiterun :) I'm not alone :D

I wanted to try it out first time I heard more about it. I mean, there was all this hype and so many people we're talking about it. My first and (main) character is my Dark Elf assassin. Man, I remember just how epic everything was. I loved the long questlines, especially the Dark Brotherhood one. The
assassinations that would lead to the main target, and the act of assassinating the emperor after so much has been lost. Even with all that, TDB will still honor the contract
we're one of the highlights for me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts