Your Favorite Undead....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ruinel

Defender of Derp
Any sort of ghost or other entity. I guess I wouldn't consider them undead, but they're close enough, right? I can't help but be interested in haunted plops. Old abandonded hospital with an infamous past? I'm there.
But this raises the question...what are ghosts considered, if not undead?

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

A.Auditore

maybe...
I would think more so like souls like a living soul still inside the body and a dead soul would be undead or ghost... But that's my thoughts .shrugs.

A.Auditore

maybe...
My answer sounds like I'm drunk, I swear I'm not my phone effs up

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
for me it is an immensely difficult question to answer I like Vampires I also like Lichs cant decide would I rather have a weaker body but be near impossible to put down in the Long run or A Very Strong body that is durable but being easier to put down in the short term if you think vampires cant return from the dead then where did the idea of Dracula rising from the grave come from?

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
This more of one undead character that I love to watch. Alucard from the Hellsing anime series. I love the fact that he's like an ancient apex predator waiting to die and the fact that he only gets truly excited when he meets an opponent with the potential to kill him but gets extremely disappointed when they're weak and pathetic.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts