Your Favorite Undead....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

A.Auditore

maybe...
:eek: I have nothing better to do in this moment of time which is today.... so what is your favorite undead and why?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Old school vampires. Not the sparkly or ghoulish/monstrous kind.

A) They have the strength of 20 men.

B) They can change form to wolves, bats, and mist.

C) They are extremely hard to kill (stake through the heart followed by placing holy wafers in the mouth and decapitation)

D) They could charm anyone with a mere gaze and make them their sexual slave.

E) They actually have weaknesses (sunlight, garlic, holy symbols, running water, etc) This might sound crazy, but I actually like it when monsters have some kind of weakness that offsets their superior abilities.

Would demons be considered undead? Not sure..But the kinds that possess people.

If you've seen the exorcist or the exorcism of Emily Rose you'll know what I mean :L , nothing is more scary than the thought of your mind and body being taking over by some outside, evil entity, imo.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Old school vampires. Not the sparkly or ghoulish/monstrous kind.

A) They have the strength of 20 men.

B) They can change form to wolves, bats, and mist.

C) They are extremely hard to kill (stake through the heart followed by placing holy wafers in the mouth and decapitation)

D) They could charm anyone with a mere gaze and make them their sexual slave.

E) They actually have weaknesses (sunlight, garlic, holy symbols, running water, etc) This might sound crazy, but I actually like it when monsters have some kind of weakness that offsets their superior abilities.

Id have to agree with you on the vampire thing here medea are you talking like Dracula and Lost Boys type vampires, cause that is what i grew up with and seeing them it made me (weird i know) want to be vampire cause of the strenght and seducation that they had yet they could be wounded with a wood to the heart or holy water and even sunlight, when a creature of undead has a weakness like werewolfs and silver then it somewhat IMO makes the creature a little more believable (again weird i know)
Would demons be considered undead? Not sure..But the kinds that possess people.

If you've seen the exorcist or the exorcism of Emily Rose you'll know what I mean :L , nothing is more scary than the thought of your mind and body being taking over by some outside, evil entity, imo.
im going to go ahead and say at this point any type of creature ;) but mostly like scary creatures

sticky runes

Zombies from the first Return of the Living Dead movie - I never thought intelligent zombies could be scarey, until I saw that movie - those things scared the shart out of me, especially that half woman who explains why they need to eat brains. and the way they use the radio to call for more cops and paramedics so they could eat them.

Skeletons from Jason and the Argonauts - that scene still pisses over any CGI monster flick. They each had cool shield designs as well.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Zombies and werewolves.

Bexy

Zombies! - Noted however, i mean the ones that DON'T run, i.e not the ones in the Dawn of The Dead remake. 28 Day's/Weeks later being a notable exception as they technically aren't "Zombies", i refuse to accept the idea that a "rage" virus = zombie ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
I'll probably get disagreement with this but meh we are all entitled to our opinions.... But i hate zombies and kinda tired of this whole zombie thing lately, and personally I'm terrified of them as I do think one day the dead will eventually walk the earth and I think the nearest thing of it actually happening is something close to RE, watched the first 2 movies (only ones I can watch without letting my over active imagination going rouge) but I've watched other ones and to me it seemed like there was some airborne virus that infected the people... But I've always liked the classic "monsters" and I've notice that there are not many of those... It's more of serial killers then monsters like mummies, Frankenstein... Real Vampires

A.Auditore

maybe...
And my thoughts are all over the place... Lack of sleep and a cute fuzzy meowster

Bexy

I think you raised some very valid point actually....personally, there my favorite but as you said, everyone's entitled to their opinion ^-^
I do agree though that they really will walk the earth one day...i'm well prepared :p

A.Auditore

maybe...
Good... I'll be going to your house then when it goes down... (Always find the prepared ones)

Bexy

Feel free, safe refuge to all skyrim forum people!

AS88

Staff member
Zombies! - Noted however, i mean the ones that DON'T run, i.e not the ones in the Dawn of The Dead remake. 28 Day's/Weeks later being a notable exception as they technically aren't "Zombies", i refuse to accept the idea that a "rage" virus = zombie ;)

If it has a limp and eats brains, it's a zombie :p

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Hmmm could be a French Pimp... ;)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Zombies are ICKY!!

Vampires for me. And I agree with Medea, not the twinkly twilight kind, but the awesome, powerful, seduce you and then drink you dry kind ;) If I was a vampire, I would have a whole castle full of male cattle/concubines for me to play with. heh.

Bexy

Hmmm could be a French Pimp... ;)

Now that amused me on this stormy English morning!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Dracula and Carmilla. Hands down not only my favorite vampires, but some of the best classical vampire books ever written. Love my undead demonic and evil, with a touch of class. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts