• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Favorite?

• Total voters

TheEvilQueen

Dunmer Fangirl
Dunmer, I adore the feeling of being one and having this sense of fighting to survive despite the world wanting you gone, their backstory is amazing (I can link a lore vid that makes learning about them easy if anyone wants it) and I find both genders very nummy. Orcs and Argonians are on my list too though.
Post it please

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Of course! Here ya go:

Ivory

Let's Player
Bretons because they are short, and I am short. Yes, that's why.

Also Argonians and Khajiit are tied for second place because KITTIES AND LIZARDS

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I originally said my favorite race are the Argonians followed closely by the Orcs, but now, it might actually be the other way around. I can't pick a favorite out of those two :)

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Dark Elves really secured the top-spot for me back in Morrowind.

Their lore is really great and in depth, their societies are the most nuanced. From savage ash-land tribes to the ancient aristocratic Great Houses. From those that embrace The Empire and change to those that cling to the decaying old ways.

While any character can do anything, there are loose lore restrictions. Nords, for example, typically are not mages. It is culturally unusual. The nords are distrusting of magic so a nord mage would be quite rare. Dunmer characters can comfortably be anything, fill any role. From barbarians to mages. Assassins or Diplomats.

Their story and societies gives them that versatility, and I really enjoy that.

Bulldog

I have sat for a while and tried to figure out which would be my favorite. Seeing as this is my first Elder Scrolls game and not knowing any back story (basically pop it in and start). Two races really stuck out to me. Argonians and the Khajiit. If I had to narrow it down to just one.

I would have to say for me my favorite race overall is the Argonian. Especially after watching a wild iguana in it's natural habit on a trip to the beach in the Bahamas a couple of years ago. Even though it mostly was just sunbathing, when it did move it was pretty cool. Top that off with seeing it seamlessly blending into it's environment to where it was very camouflaged.

I could see them sneaking getting close to their enemy and doing a stealthy assassination. I could also see them as a type of scout group for the side they were fighting with during a war. Most likely sneak and archery. Unlike the Khajiit I could see them being a slight tank type warrior using mainly light armor and one handed weapons still relying on some stealth. Top all that off with Hitskin which I found to be very valuable at times, and the breathing underwater (which you wouldn't think that was very useful, but I have used it more times than I have any one elses).

J

Jeremius

Breton. Why? because they look awesome in mage robes and get a boost to conjuration, which is perfect for my Necro.

Bulldog

I think the next time I make a Breton I am going to make him old, bald with long white hair in the back (also known as the skullet), and a long white beard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts