• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Favorite?

• Total voters

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I chose Altmer, because that is the race I usually play. However, my Nord RP has gone the longest - Level 58 so far. My top 5 would be:
1. Altmer
2. Nord
3. Bosmer
4a. Dunmer
4b. Orc

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I have a question. I know that I have a bias towards Bretons which is probably undeserved. I have been thinking about a "Cleric" build for some time now and believe that, since it really doesn't matter if a cleric is attractive at all, whether, besides their innate magic resistance and dragonskin abilities, if there would be any other RP justifications to make the cleric a Breton. I hope that a short, dumpy, unattractive dude might get me over my bias. :)

LuChao

The Martial artist
Orc just for Rage but really it all depends on what build I am going for

B_T_33

When I started back up I tried a imperial hunter. But I couldn't stand the story line and imperials in general. Nord ftw. Talos be with you.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Daelon DuLac

When I started back up I tried a imperial hunter. But I couldn't stand the story line and imperials in general. Nord ftw. Talos be with you.

And you like the Stormcloaks? Okay, so maybe it's not fair to make that assumption, but as opposed to the Imperials? Of course, why would hunter give a flyin' fig about the "ever so cultured" imperials anyhow.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
a3c328dd0b6f8fee51a22cc7415beef7-d4lsq22.jpg

B_T_33

Yea storm cloaks as a nord fit my style more.i love the rebel feeling it gives you.

Daelon DuLac

Yea storm cloaks as a nord fit my style more.i love the rebel feeling it gives you.

Cool. I'm no rebel so I'm almost always Imperial or just ignore it completely.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Oddly enough,I swapped back and forth so many times,I just stopped caring.Now I'm a Stormcloak through and through.

Daelon DuLac

Oddly enough,I swapped back and forth so many times,I just stopped caring.Now I'm a Stormcloak through and through.
OH! So a Nord that went to Clown College. Cool! I have to admit that I do like the Stormcloak Officers armor though. It's edgy. :)

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
OH! So a Nord that went to Clown College. Cool! I have to admit that I do like the Stormcloak Officers armor though. It's edgy. :)
It is.One of the main reasons I joined them was for the armour.That and both Ulfric and Galmar are funny at points whereas Tullius is mostly an old bore.

Daelon DuLac

It is.One of the main reasons I joined them was for the armour.That and both Ulfric and Galmar are funny at points whereas Tullius is mostly an old bore.
Agree. My girl Blackthorne likes to parade around Windhelm in the clothes she took off Ulfric's body when she killed him. I betcha she must get some funny looks.

B_T_33

Plus it's hard in my opinion to start a nice rp as a imperial when they almost killed you for no reason...

Daelon DuLac

Plus it's hard in my opinion to start a nice rp as a imperial when they almost killed you for no reason...

Actually, I don't find it that hard to do. I was, after all, with a group of enemies to the Imperials and in association with Ulfric Stormcloak, after all, even if it was accidental. As I usual have an extensive backstory for my characters, I can usually justify why I was even there (be it accident or not) and, since my characters are rarely straight forward hero's, being branded a criminal is not a big issue.

I almost purely base my RP on what happens after Helgen. Listening to conversations, justifications, bigotry, idiocy and the general environment inevitably shape my characters.

Don't get me wrong, I do occassionally play on the Stormcloak side, but usually I just ignore the whole mess as my characters really wouldn't care one way or another.

B_T_33

Yea I used to just act like helgan never even happened once I get out. I don't usually get to deep in my rp. Usually just something basic like I've been on my own as a child and raised myself. Found a bow and trained myself and used it to survive. A survival Hunter type.

Daelon DuLac

Yea I used to just act like helgan never even happened once I get out. I don't usually get to deep in my rp. Usually just something basic like I've been on my own as a child and raised myself. Found a bow and trained myself and used it to survive. A survival Hunter type.

Since I can't ignore it, I try to always incorporate Helgen in to my rp. I have a lot of difficulty playing an "uncivilized" sort of character so usually end up with wealthy spell swords dressed to the 9's. No savage wear for me. Funny, for "civilized" folks, I usually end up a werewolf though and you can't really get more uncivilized than a werewolf. :)

TheEvilQueen

Dunmer Fangirl
Dunmer, I adore the feeling of being one and having this sense of fighting to survive despite the world wanting you gone, their backstory is amazing (I can link a lore vid that makes learning about them easy if anyone wants it) and I find both genders very nummy. Orcs and Argonians are on my list too though.

TheNatural

I am shocked that Argonian is winning. I lurk a lot, and read a ton of RPs and character bios, I look a ton of screenshots, and I don't think I have ever heard someone talking about their scaly alter-ego.

B_T_33

Dunmer, I adore the feeling of being one and having this sense of fighting to survive despite the world wanting you gone, their backstory is amazing (I can link a lore vid that makes learning about them easy if anyone wants it) and I find both genders very nummy. Orcs and Argonians are on my list too though.
Post it please

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts