your favorite kind of music ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mamali

after the thing about the ''rangnar the red'' thread and Zeppelin song i thought we should have a talk about music , so skyrimmers , what kind of music do you like ? like i said i'm a huge Led Zeppelin fan .

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Anything with solid drum and bass, NOT drum n bass the music genre lets make that clear. When it comes to straight genres of music I'd say I'm definately a bluesy/funk kinda guy. Avatar says it all.

mamali

Anything with solid drum and bass, NOT drum n bass the music genre lets make that clear. When it comes to straight genres of music I'd say I'm definately a bluesy/funk kinda guy. Avatar says it all.
then you should Like Zeppelin , i like everything except pop and rap . i love blues like Cream or B.B.king .

thatwudbryan

after the thing about the ''rangnar the red'' thread and Zeppelin song i thought we should have a talk about music , so skyrimmers , what kind of music do you like ? like i said i'm a huge Led Zeppelin fan .
Who else you like other than Zeppelin? Cuz damn everyone loves the Zep!!!

thatwudbryan

then you should Like Zeppelin , i like everything except pop and rap . i love blues like Cream or B.B.king .
Awww theres actually some really good rap out there or should I say hip-hop out there but not really radio friendly n most of its its from the 80's, Eric B. Rakim and Big Daddy Kane come to mind amongst others. Cream n B.B. King huh alright some good stuff but have you heard of the lkes of Bo Diddley, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson and the True King of Rock N' Roll Chuck Berry? Thats where rock started right there

mamali

Awww theres actually some really good rap out there or should I say hip-hop out there but not really radio friendly n most of its its from the 80's, Eric B. Rakim and Big Daddy Kane come to mind amongst others. Cream n B.B. King huh alright some good stuff but have you heard of the lkes of Bo Diddley, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson and the True King of Rock N' Roll Chuck Berry? Thats where rock started right there

i listened to all the guys you said and i love them all , (you forgot buddy guy )

thatwudbryan

Finally someone with the capacity and taste to enjoy such great music! Most people are age can't listen to that kinda music for 1 minute without saying "this is boring" or "who is this? how long ago was this made?" STFU n listen to the musical greatness DAMNIT!!! But yadid forget Buddy Guy hes also a f***** Boss one question though.......... What are your thought on The Dead?

thatwudbryan

never liked strokes , i listened to their '' this is it'' album .
Ya they're purdy poppy, but there rhythm section is better than any other rock group out in a while they remind me of what an average rock band from the 70s would sound like which I love

mamali

Finally someone with the capacity and taste to enjoy such great music! Most people are age can't listen to that kinda music for 1 minute without saying "this is boring" or "who is this? how long ago was this made?" STFU n listen to the musical greatness DAMNIT!!! But yadid forget Buddy Guy hes also a f***** Boss one question though.......... What are your thought on The Dead?
you mean the greatful dead ? never really listened to them but i know they are good band

thatwudbryan

you mean the greatful dead ? never really listened to them but i know they are good band
Yeah, when it comes to The Dead though I wouldn't listen to what others opinions might be there usually completely biased one way or the other you gotta give em a listen yourself n see what you think. If I had to suggest a few songs to someone jus opening up to there music I'd probly say give a listen to Friend of the Devil, Ripple, Uncle John's Band and since you dig on Zep Easy Wind for your hard rocking purposes. If you aren't close minded to obscure/spacey type stuff, DARK STAR>ST STEPHEN>THE ELEVEN>TURN ON YOUR LOVELIGHT was one of there better Suites back when Pigpen was still The Man.

mamali

there was another one i love : Neil Young , man he is the god . very amazing songs . i worship neil young .

thatwudbryan

Neil Young damn man you keep namin Greats!
there was another one i love : Neil Young , man he is the god . very amazing songs . i worship neil young .
Hell yea no one can emulate or duplicate the way he sings and plays, you can feel the anger when he wails on his guitar Cowgirl in The Sand is the end all be all for me when it comes to Neil Young thought that songs just a F****** masterpiece the whole way through. How bout Crosby Stills n Nash? They got some gems too, incredible singers and fingerpickers all across the board

mamali

Neil Young damn man you keep namin Greats!
Hell yea no one can emulate or duplicate the way he sings and plays, you can feel the anger when he wails on his guitar Cowgirl in The Sand is the end all be all for me when it comes to Neil Young thought that songs just a F****** masterpiece the whole way through. How bout Crosby Stills n Nash? They got some gems too, incredible singers and fingerpickers all across the board

did you listen to neil young's solo on ''cortez the killer'' , man , best solo ever . no one can put a lot of emotion and feeling into one guitar solo like neil . i like Crosby Stills n Nash too.

thatwudbryan

did you listen to neil young's solo on ''cortez the killer'' , man , best solo ever . no one can put a lot of emotion and feeling into one guitar solo like neil . i like Crosby Stills n Nash too.
Shamefully and regrettably I have not, my buddies been buggin me to listen to it for about 5 years now jus but since no more limewire haven't really seen it anywhere although im sure its on youtube. If you like guitar and solos check out Rodrigo y Gabriela, I literraly wet my pants crushed my guitar in pieces and never played again since I heard them play. Well not really but damn they are amazing if you havent heard em look em up IMMEDIATELY I think they would suit your musical preference

Assassin99

our hero, our hero claims a warriors heart
i tell you i tell you the dragonborn comes
his voice wields the power of the ancient nord art
believe, believe the dragonborn comes

obviosly as its written 'bout me the dovahkin

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts