Your EASY ways of leveling up.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kyln

If only I cared
something to take note, kind of a fun fact really, but the maximum legit level you can reach is 81. which would take many many man hours to reach. happy hunting.

kyln

If only I cared
well this is assuming you max out every tree to 100. it would give you the level of 81. so i don know why they put it at 81. i think they likely never assumed anyone would reach it appropriately. kind of how i'm sure they didnt mean for the 975% bow dmg enchants etc to stack makin my bow do 42,000 dmg. but these are things that players just cant answer.

tbagalot

master forum ninja
well this is assuming you max out every tree to 100. it would give you the level of 81. so i don know why they put it at 81. i think they likely never assumed anyone would reach it appropriately. kind of how i'm sure they didnt mean for the 975% bow dmg enchants etc to stack makin my bow do 42,000 dmg. but these are things that players just cant answer.

D: teach me the ways of bow inchanting...... master

kyln

If only I cared
lol.. dont do it. i play in master difficulty, and still one-shot everyhing. its kind of stupid. i've resorted to just using my daggers and running in to the fray. makes it feel more dynamic. even if i am still doing like 3k dmg :/

i cant seem to upload a picture with my phone :/ bummer. was going to show the dmg

SkyrenRyuu

Go to Hadvor if you done him. (Didnt read all the posts so sorry if this is already posted on this Thread.) At his uncles house where he stays, make sure you and him are the only ones in.
If the others are in, just make sure they are downstairs!
Sneak behind Hadvor, and sneak attack him, with your fists. He will detect you but wont be hostile then will lose sight of you so sneak whack again. You get alot of points for sneak attacks that are melee.

Tacocat

lol.. dont do it. i play in master difficulty, and still one-shot everyhing. its kind of stupid. i've resorted to just using my daggers and running in to the fray. makes it feel more dynamic. even if i am still doing like 3k dmg :/

i cant seem to upload a picture with my phone :/ bummer. was going to show the dmg
Leveling tricks or not, once you hit high levels of Sneak and get the needed perks of One-H, you're pretty much set for the rest of the game. (Or God forbid, Pickpocketing your way to victory!)

In Skyrim, you really need to gimp yourself (or not use a standard Assassin build at the very least) to even find a remote challenge.

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
In Skyrim, you really need to gimp yourself (or not use a standard Assassin build at the very least) to even find a remote challenge.

I agree, with the limited number of viable enemy's (who by the way all attack exactly the same) it's very hard once your geared to your liking to find any real challenge. I've resorted to wearing Light Armor and using a 2h weapon just to lower my Armor and Damage; makes things a bit more interesting when you actually have to fight to stay alive instead of just running around one hitting everything.

Deadricx

Never let anyone tells u how your will play your game, or dont use cheats or even which skills sux , etc...

U payed for your game with hard earned money or stole from your momy wallet , doest matter , what im saying play for fun... cheats are fun.. i got my toon from lv 13 - 43 with cheats, set smithing too 100 crafted Drgon armor ! and im now geting comments from jelaous gurads how good it is ^^who cares? And speedmult is HELL OF FUNN :D If u want to explore land fast do it!

Or press tcl + tgm on top of mountain and drop off ^_^

Im gonna stick to Skyrim for very very long time... i used cheats becaouse im rather an impatient gamer want to see things asap! :)

kyln

If only I cared
too
Leveling tricks or not, once you hit high levels of Sneak and get the needed perks of One-H, you're pretty much set for the rest of the game. (Or God forbid, Pickpocketing your way to victory!)

truer words there is not :)

tbagalot

master forum ninja
Never let anyone tells u how your will play your game, or dont use cheats or even which skills sux , etc...

U payed for your game with hard earned money or stole from your momy wallet , doest matter , what im saying play for fun... cheats are fun.. i got my toon from lv 13 - 43 with cheats, set smithing too 100 crafted Drgon armor ! and im now geting comments from jelaous gurads how good it is ^^who cares? And speedmult is HELL OF FUNN :D If u want to explore land fast do it!

Or press tcl + tgm on top of mountain and drop off ^_^

Im gonna stick to Skyrim for very very long time... i used cheats becaouse im rather an impatient gamer want to see things asap! :)

exactly, it dosen't matter if you cheat or not as long as your having fun (only on games like fallout or elderscrolls though)

nordic_yanezy

I was a level 25 last night and I spent about 3 hours just making daggers, enchanting them with minor soul gems, then selling them. I leveled up to 29 this way. I find that leveling up low abilities, ones that you don't usually use, is a quick way to level up later in the game. I fight 95% of my battles with a sword and shield. Using any type of spell could quickly level me up.

Jes

Three methods I've used that have been efficient.

1. Early in the game at Bleak Falls Barrow there is a room with a switch. When you pull the switch, it shoots arrows at you. You can raise armor by pulling the switch and healing by, well, healing. You can also Sneak here. The little beasties behind the gate won't notice you.

2. Pickpocket everything of value that you can. Expensive stuff raises your pickpocket level really quickly, and using perks on pickpocket make it easy to take just about anything.

3. Finish the Dark Brotherhood storyline and then have the TORTURE CHAMBER built. Put what you want to level on your right hand (e.g., Destruction magic) and the Healing Hands spell on your left hand. Attack a torture victim until he or she is near death, then use Healing Hands to heal them. They can't fight back, and you can raise your Restoration and any attack skill pretty quickly and painlessly.

kris66au

Hello,

just found this website and hope someone can help. Im trying to find Ungrien in the Meadery. Hes not there. I even went into the Bunkhouse where he supposedly stays, but not there either. There is only Indaryn at the Meadery that you can ask about Mavis Black Briar, but you dont get any option to persuade or intimidate. Could this mean its been patched already? My speech level is 34, so I cant understand why hes not there. Ive also tried waiting to see if he appears, and he doesnt. Any ideas? Please help!!!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim

Dagmar

Hello,

just found this website and hope someone can help. Im trying to find Ungrien in the Meadery. Hes not there. I even went into the Bunkhouse where he supposedly stays, but not there either. There is only Indaryn at the Meadery that you can ask about Mavis Black Briar, but you dont get any option to persuade or intimidate. Could this mean its been patched already? My speech level is 34, so I cant understand why hes not there. Ive also tried waiting to see if he appears, and he doesnt. Any ideas? Please help!!!
Ungrien does have a life outside of working at the Meadery and sleeping you know. :D

Just wait at the Meadery or come back another time. Sometimes he may not show up for hours and hours.

Dagmar

....kind of how i'm sure they didnt mean for the 975% bow dmg enchants etc to stack makin my bow do 42,000 dmg. but these are things that players just cant answer.
Don't be ridiculous. While using Fortify Alchemy, Fortify Smithing and Fortify Enchanting potions to do what they were intended to do is not an exploit, using Fortify Restoration potions that do something they were never meant to do because of coding errors is an exploit, and it's what players use to get that kind of ludicrous damage on their weapons.

kris66au

lol Ive been walking around trying to find him....and I've waited for literally hours too...but to no avail. I guess I'll just have to keep looking and waiting :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts