Your character's story

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

YO MAMA

I am new, so if i'm bad at this don't be mad. I want to know what your character's story is, you can make this up. And his/her personality. This is only to get a start on things. This is what it should look like.

Race- Nord

Name- Flek the Punisher

Class- Heavy armor warrior/ assasin/ranger.

Load out- He specializes in heavy armor, he wears daedric armor. He uses daedric weapons that he crafts himself. He specializes in archery, and one handed. His personal favorite, daedric bow with glass arrows.

Story- Flek was born in a town called Isaangar. It was a very small trade town. Ever since Flek was born he was blacksmithing and building. He crafted his first bow when he was 7. It was a daedric bow. Yes, by the time he was seven, he was a master at blacksmithing. In his spare time he would hunt with his father. Usually bringing home an elk or two. His mom would then cook it and serve it for dinner. One day, while Flek was running through the streets, he saw his father and the town's guard,s and men talking to Imperial soldiers. The Imperials did not look happy. The imperials rode away saying nasty things about our town. His father and the rest of the men walked away saying curses about the imperials. Later that night, he heard people talking inside the house. And they did not sound happy at all. He took a little peek. His dad was saying something about forcing the townsmen into fighting for the Imperials in the war against the Thalmor! He was not happy. The boy ran back to his bed and went to sleep. The next morning, he awoke in terror. He was in a imperial carrage! Being a boy, he paniced. He jumped out of the cart, and ran back toward the village. The imperials tried to catch him, but he was to fast. When he got back his village was burned down, all the towns people dead. From that day on, he became an assasin. Killing everyone in that division. He kills his target with glass arrows, and a small note. The raid records were burned, and lost. They burned any evidence. To this day, he is still hunting.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Is this for your in game characters or for the Roleplay story Characters? Cause this is a RolePlay story section...
And we have a character card thread already.

YO MAMA

is there a place where I can just see other peoples role playing character card? and be able to post mine too?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).

YO MAMA

ok i think i posted in the general discussion right after this one. Thanks 4 ur help!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts