You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

The other day, while reading, I saw the world scroll. In less than 1 second, I said "More like the elder scroll".

Skyrim is in me, Skyrim is me.

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Whilst in town today I had to eat a couple things that were in my pockets and drop a wooden plate that I didnt realise I had even picked up because I found myself walking unnaturally slowly and needed to get back to the car quickly as my ticket was nearly expired.

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
When you start convincing your friends that you are married, but you are only 15 (like me)

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
When you've been playing elder scrolls online and it feels like coming home loading up Skyrim

JoshuaLausberg

You start learning words of power to apply in reality and you use those words to communicate with people around you.

That and when you scream Fus Ro Dah at the squirrels outside to see if it will make them fly into the eternal skies.

rz3300

Well I would have to say that if you go about once a week where you genuinely forget what day of the week it is, then you can say that you are a little addicted to gaming. I think that I am getting close to that point, and maybe just a little more and I will just not need to know the days of the week at all anymore.

Joanner1210

When you're shouting "FUZ ROH DAH!" when you're having a fight with your brother. Or you start using spells against him. And of course, you know you are addicted when you're playing till midnight . lol. :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
You haven't played in 6 months and you still think about where you're going to take and what factions you're going to support on the character that you left sitting in breezehome when you put the game away.

#IDontKnowWhatNumberThisIs When your teacher asks you what's the reason for not attending college the previous day and you answer, 'Well sir, I took an arrow..." and the teacher finishes, "... to the knee. I thought so."

erook7878

When half the things you say relate to an arrow and a knee. When you see someone limping and thinking they may have actually been shot by a knee. Has anyone taken an arrow in the knee before? Has it every happened in the history of man?

dblanch

When you're on your 8th play-through of the game. Essentially doing the same missions in the same way, but still having a blast.

Davian

I thought of another.

When someone asks you "What do you need?" and the first thing you can think of is "What I need? What I need is for Alain Dufont to die."

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
When you help someone and then try take their things cause it isn't marked in red.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts