You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AlimuMC

I've often wondered what alchemy properties the flowers in BF3 have, and a few times tried to harvest them. I've also in multiple occasions blown myself up with the sprint button ( I play on Xbox, BF3 lb throws a grenade)

Most conversations turn into " So in Skyrim...."

Rena

Well that an eating, school, the gf, the social life.... I already have a wife and friends in Skyrim!! lol
Wait a minute! Hold the phone! ....You still have a social life???
>_<

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Wait a minute! Hold the phone! ....You still have a social life???
>_<

I do, however, since I've been studying for finals I can just say "oh sorry I can't go, I have to study" (at this point I had already studied like crazy so it was just a few beers and Skyrim.

brandon

I do, however, since I've been studying for finals I can just say "oh sorry I can't go, I have to study" (at this point I had already studied like crazy so it was just a few beers and Skyrim.
you my friend are truely addicted. if i told my buddies i was skipping out on a party they wouldve breeched my room cod style, kidnapped me and say you sir are going and if not your getting hog tied in the trunk of so and sos car. now sadley i dont have that problem with two kids and a wife but im still happy as hell.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Lol yeah I know I'm hopelessly addicted to this game. I love that I am though. Luckily, I have a GF who's just like "*sigh* fine go play your game, I'm going to bed" lol.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
You know your addicted when..you ignore your girlfriend.

Guerito

When you wake up at 3am, get up, finish that dungeon and go to bed again, and you have to get up for work at 5:20...

When you're wife, who has never played video games in her life, will remind you of things that you need to do in Skyrim...or will bring things up like, what happened to your horse, "oh, it died" and she gets mad because she like my horse that would try to rear a dragon to death. Oh, and when she prefers you to play at night so she can watch...awesome!!!

Shadow_Mark

You buy the collector's edition for pc, and Its now the center piece on your coffee table.
Then buy the Xbox version because your chair isn't very
Comfortable to sleep in, plus your co workers laugh at you when you sneak into work with keyboard marks mashed on your face
Then buy another Xbox version so you can play it at your buddies place over a few beers because hes playing on his puter, with his son playing on his wifes' puter...

When your gf breaks up with you cuz you called her Lydia at the WRONG time and she honestly thinks you're cheating on her, an the first thing you think of is.. EPIC!!! More game time!!!

Start planning your next Halloween costume to be a suit of dragonscale armor...

Call in sick for work just to play Skyrim and try to convince your boss you took an arrow to the knee
Get the onyx dragon tattoo'd on the based your neck
Call your pickup truck Frost...
Start carrying a back pack and try to put EVERYtHInG in it
List goes on and on

SanSalvador15

You buy the collector's edition for pc, and Its now the center piece on your coffee table.
Then buy the Xbox version because your chair isn't very
Comfortable to sleep in, plus your co workers laugh at you when you sneak into work with keyboard marks mashed on your face
Then buy another Xbox version so you can play it at your buddies place over a few beers because hes playing on his puter, with his son playing on his wifes' puter...

When your gf breaks up with you cuz you called her Lydia at the WRONG time and she honestly thinks you're cheating on her, an the first thing you think of is.. EPIC!!! More game time!!!

Start planning your next Halloween costume to be a suit of dragonscale armor...

Call in sick for work just to play Skyrim and try to convince your boss you took an arrow to the knee
Get the onyx dragon tattoo'd on the based your neck
Call your pickup truck Frost...
Start carrying a back pack and try to put EVERYtHInG in it
List goes on and on

you are my hero

jokerfit

On your teacher's college evaluation you put, " Put Skyrim into your lecture's."

Putting on the last question of a final, " I was playing skyrim and I have no clue what the answer to this questions is, but i can kill a fluffing dragon. "

Getting mad at my Firefox web browser because it's trying to tell me Skyrim isn't a word.

Being at the bar and telling people about Skyrim, who don't even play video games.

Going to the bar and asking for Mead.

Asking a girl if she'd like to watch a movie? Then put in Skyrim and begin to play it.

Looking at a girl and thinking she's hooooottt, but realizing she'll steal my Skyrim time.

• You get inspired and attempt to Silent Roll, only to bump your head on a wall and knock down a painting (true story)

• You keep your items exclusively in your room, in fear that the cabinets and containers will respawn in other rooms.

• You get nervous and think of Alduin when it thunders during a storm.

• You automatically think of Skyrim when you see cheese.

• You have the burning urge to say "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll." when you see someone pouting.

• You're asked what the date is and you respond with something along the lines of "Morndas 2 Heartfire"

• You slip while conversating and refer to a musician preforming as a bard.

• When a bird fying overhead casts a shadow on the ground, you look up expecting a dragon.

Wanderer

I was at the bar last night with some friends. One was being a whiney POS. I asked "let me guess someone stole your sweet roll?" Appearently he was the only guy at the table that didn't play skyrim.

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
You refuse to clean up your apartment for fear that when you come back home everything will be on the floor again.

You decide you can increase your Skyrim playing time by only sleeping 4 hours a night in stead of 9

You have alienated your friends, family, and significant other all to get more time playing Skyrim

The 1 minute to turn on your PS3, Login and Load your save game seems to take an eternity

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts