You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chezzy

I used to play FPS games once...
When you see a someone you don't like and you shout 'A challenger is near.."

Meeting a friend and see them faced the other way, what do I do? I automatically crouched in the middle of public, my other mate turned to be and said, 'You know you're addicted to Skyrim when..."

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
When the only thing that can drag you away from your gameplay is the alert at the top of these forums....

Rena

I was walking in the cemetery (for exercise) and I was listening to my MP3 player and I heard this noise that sounded like a roar. I looked up and got ready to use a shout.....then I realized it was a semi crossing a bridge. >_<

Shew

yup good advice is to save more often... pity his save was so close to his death

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
You know your addicted when...
You Hear A Loud Noise, You Instantly Assume the Worst.

Shew

you try to Fus Ro Dah your boss

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
You know your addicted when..skyrim is the hardest goodbye.

Umbranar

You know your addicted when..skyrim is the hardest goodbye.
They say it gets easier in time, but it doesn`t....

When Fus-Ro-Dah makes you lol, wether its in-game or in comics. (especially comics :D)

brandon

when your asleep and you feel the ground shake and hear a roar. and the first thing you reach for is your axe/mace in the weapons rack. only to realize you passed out playing skyrim and you really are being attacked by a dragon

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
when your asleep and you feel the ground shake and hear a roar. and the first thing you reach for is your axe/mace in the weapons rack. only to realize you passed out playing skyrim and you really are being attacked by a dragon

You can fall asleep while playing skyrim? Damn, wish I had that ability (stupid insomnia!)

brandon

You can fall asleep while playing skyrim? Damn, wish I had that ability (stupid insomnia!)
lol i blame the army. they taught me to sleep anywhere and ive been staying up days at a time. well since 11/11/11 anyway. so when your body crashes from sleep deprevation ill just pass out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts