You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rena

*When you sing Skyrim songs in the shower
*When your homework has "Skyrim" "11.11.11" or "Dragonborn" doodles on it
*When you insistantly drew a countdown to 11.11.11 on your desk even though your teacher has 1) Washed it off 2) Caught you doing it 3) Yelled at you 4) Made you wash it off yourself Then finally 5) Made you wash ALL the desks...and you still did it >_<
*Want Skyrim tattoos and merchandise.
*Have someone tag your room in a Skyrim theme (not yet but soon)
*Challenge someone to duel with your thu'um.
And the best for last:
*When you come to this site before Facebook :D

Rena

When finish a post, glance at the clock, realize its 10:30 at night and that you've been on this site for three hours and you STILL haven't finished your homework....very very guilty

scheezy

when the only music you hear is the peaceful town music whenever you walk in to your house.

no, but seriously, i played until 4am, woke up at 9 and played until 12. granted, i haven't played since, but i'm about to.

Rena

If you can tear yourself form this site long enough....thats right I'm still here >_<

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
When your mother asks you, "what the hell you doing?" while swinging you sword in the air.
and you say "ugh. MOTHER! leave me alone. I'm killing this dragon!"

Umbranar

Your at work and check these forums every 30 minutes because a 9-5 job is lame and skyrim is not.

Planning ahead how many hours of skyrim you can play after work and what you will do in skyrim (for me its doing every single side-quest since im not "alignment" bound with my shield warrior)

Wish you had a shield so you could power-bash annoying customer.

Wish you could quicksave real life and do something totally awesome (but stupid) and then just quickload life again.

Rigsn

when you thinking like a vampire and biting people in real life :D

rizen

A to the K homeboy
when you start actually classing people you know in terms of character...oh, he's so much a hack-n-slash, heavy armour nord...oh, she's a total restoration mage that likes wearing expensive jewellery :p...oh, what a fricken sit-on-your-ass-demanding JARLLLLL!!!!!!

try to bounce off your friends theorys, about why you feel solitude guards dont like you and that it was all a big crazy mix-up

finish playing because of inconvenient commitments (I have NOT ONCE yet stopped playing Skyrim because I've felt like stopping)

wake up with the controller in your hand and Skyrim still going

well hey, elections didnt go how I'd hoped, the global economy is dire, natural disasters are everyday, famine, pollution, diseases....BUT OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!! WTF!?! my whiterun house's bookcase wont fricken activate!!!

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
When you call in sick to work because you used to be an office drone, until you took an arrow to the knee.

When you make a mistake over the course of your day and reach for the F9 key.

When you try and get your husband to carry your unwanted junk around for you.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
When you walk into working crouching to increase your sneak level.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts