You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

i walked to the abandoned mine for pt(real life) and started looking for ebony to steal.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
When your underwear has skyrim on it.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
so far i can relate to some of these for real :sadface:*

*if your phone vibrates in your hand and you then make a "ker-tink" sound
*you actually catch yourself whistling and/or humming the skyrim theme while doing other things
*start dressing similar to your character
*consider getting that cool looking diamond-dragon symbol tattooed on your back
*tell people you dont know, like at parties etc...about something that happened to you in skyrim
* ^ deliberately direct the conversation so you can..."have you played skyrim? OMG!"
*after catching 3 green lights in a row in traffic...you hear a choir in your head like you just got a dragon soul
*actually set-up for playing skyrim...food, drink, phone turned off, closed curtains, stereo sounds...etc...
*never want to eat cabbage again...ever

i could go on all day really, but i want to play skyrim :S

Eturnus

Your girlfirend wakes up in the middle of the night and tells you to turn down the sound of battle and spell casting thats blairing into the bedroom. Only for her to realise i was on forums typing quietly and not in game.

I had been playing so much SHE had started dreaming about it lol

J747L

You wait for the Skyrim expansion by playing only Oblivion and Morrowind.

This never happened before with Blizzard games but, right now I only have Bethesda "games" on my Hard drive and I don't consider myself a hard core fan of Elder Scrolls (or have I become one :D ).

ill wil

when you play Skyrim for three days straight with no sleep or food!!

Umbranar

Opening books in real life and hope you will increase in skill right away.

Try to learn the Dragon Language, both to speak and to write.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
When you walk into work crouching hoping your boss doesn't see you..but my sneak level is only 27 so she always says "did you hear something? must be a mudcrab" and then she runs up to me saying "its all over lawbreaker, your spree is at an end. Now hand over any stolen goods" ughh..i hate that in real life.

BigBeech

When you are watching a movie and before the climax action part you think "he should just save, then go in there and if he dies just load previous save" :)

When you walk into you roommate's room crouched with a pencil and lightly poke him in the back but it actually scares him and he falls out of his chair...(guilty)

Kanasio

Your girlfirend wakes up in the middle of the night and tells you to turn down the sound of battle and spell casting thats blairing into the bedroom. Only for her to realise i was on forums typing quietly and not in game.

I had been playing so much SHE had started dreaming about it lol
haha, thats bad! when i was younger, i played a monster truck game for so long that i couldnt even get to sleep in the first place! I didnt play it so much after that :D

pizllexam

when you walk around your workplace seeing some junk on the floor and think, ohh, ebony ore.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
10 more minutes at work, I'll be playing skyrim 25 minutes from now, lol!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts