• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ennaburning

So, being a complete Skyrim noob, I can officially say I can't do some pretty fundamental actions necessary for any type of success... like attacking. I have the PC version and have no idea where keys M1 and M2 are. I looked it up and apparently they're macro-somethings..? I'm sure plenty of you know where/what these are (or else there'd be a lot more "How do I attack?" threads).
Hope you can help, thank you!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I'm fairly certain attacking is done via mouse Left & Right clicking? However I'm a PS3 user.

Grelod The Kind

Mouse 1 is Left-click and Mouse 2 is Right-click. Attacking depends on what type of weapon/magic you're holding in the amount of clicks and speed of clicks, but Left and Right click should do it.

DaLoonarNub

M1 refers to Mouse 1 / Left Mouse Button, and M2 refers to Mouse 2 / Right Mouse button. Mouse wheel will be M3, if you have browser back / forward buttons, those are M4 and M5, and etcetera.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts