• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Asiaxfani

Hello, everybody. I'm Asiaxfani, or Relanda, Rela for short.

First of all, I'm a Finn. So I don't speak English as my first language, so please forgive my major sucking at it from time to time. I'm doing my best.

I'm an 18-year-old girl from Southern Finland. I love playing games, but I stink at them. Honestly. I play Skyrim on Novice, and still get my ass kicked all the time. My trip to Skyrim is my first time in Tamriel, and I'm loving the experience so far. I'm currently playing a female Redguard warrior as my only character, I've been thinking about creating other ones but somehow never got myself around actually doing it. I just love my little warrior girl too much to give time to anybody else.

I joined to this forum hoping to finally get some of my Skyrim loving out of my system. Since none of my friends are Skyrim players, or video game players at all, I've had nobody to talk with about it and tonight I finally got sick of it. I would love nothing more than to find adventures like me who make up in enthusiasm what they lack in skill. So if anybody is interested in un-professional ranting about the awesome new pair of enchanted boots they found today in some cool cave somewhere, I'm your man.

... or something like that. Yeah, I guess I'm kind of a geek. My apologies. And yeah, I can behave myself, don't worry!

Anyways, see you around!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers and greetings, Rela! For someone where English isn't your first language, your intro is pretty kick-ass. English is my first language and, cripes, I still suck at it. :D Skyrim loving out of your system, you say? Indeed, you've come to the right place. Question about your non-playing-Skyrim friends: Why are they still your friends then? lol :)

You are aware that this forum has something in excess of 11,000 members, right? And you're the first geek to join. Now how does that make you feel? :rolleyes:

In the meantime, from one geek to another, have fun here and happy adventuring! :pinkdragon:

Asiaxfani

Cheers and greetings, Rela! For someone where English isn't your first language, your intro is pretty kick-ass. English is my first language and, cripes, I still suck at it. :D Skyrim loving out of your system, you say? Indeed, you've come to the right place. Question about your non-playing-Skyrim friends: Why are they still your friends then? lol :)

You are aware that this forum has something in excess of 11,000 members, right? And you're the first geek to join. Now how does that make you feel? :rolleyes:

In the meantime, from one geek to another, have fun here and happy adventuring! :pinkdragon:

My humble thanks for your kind words, sir.

And to answer your question about my friends; well, I don't know why but for some reason I haven't heard from them in a while........ Guess they finally got tired of trying to talk to me on MSN and getting "Hey, guess who just became a werewolf???" as a reply.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Yo Rela, glad to have you on board! I believe we met in the shoutbox already :p Your English is flawless, btw.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Aye, that it was ;) Must've been quite a first impression you got from the smutbox.. I mean the shoutbox :D It's like one huge collective circle jerk there sometimes! :eek:

Asiaxfani

Yeah, kind of, but it was great fun so no harm done. Were you a fellow real-life Nord or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Yeah, it's all good clean fun.. well not exactly clean, but fun :p Indeed you recall correctly; I am a fellow real-life Nord from Finland :)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Ha, hyvä kysymys ;D Outoa kyllä, en oo tottunu kirjoittamaan suomea paljonkaan vaikka olen syntyperäinen suomalainen. Englanti sujuu paljon luontevammin jostain syystä :confused:

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Niin on.. menin varmaan pilalle Amerikassa asuessa, ei oo suomen kieli maistunut sen jälkeen :D

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Mahtavaa, miksiköhän me sitten puhutaan englantia... ;D

Ha, hyvä kysymys ;D Outoa kyllä, en oo tottunu kirjoittamaan suomea paljonkaan vaikka olen syntyperäinen suomalainen. Englanti sujuu paljon luontevammin jostain syystä :confused:

Heh, sellaista se on ;)

Niin on.. menin varmaan pilalle Amerikassa asuessa, ei oo suomen kieli maistunut sen jälkeen

Hey, what's going on here? Did I "accidentally" log onto a Finnish 1-900 hotline or something? ;) :D

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
No apologies. It looks cool no matter what it says. You even got those two dots over certain letters. I'm certain those dots above letters have a name, but sorry, don't know it. :)

Umlauts! The Ä, Ö and the Swedish Å, which is pronounced O :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts