Yet another effing "Blood on the Ice" Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cirrone

Ok.....I've poured over wikis and everything I could think of and as many problems as people are having with this thread, I don't see anyone having this problem, I hope I'm just doing something wrong and there is an easy fix. Level 42. Was able to start quest chain without problem. Followed through all the way to the end of part 1 and accused the court mage. Now I can't get the 2nd part to trigger! after waiting for about 10 days total at this point, the mage is still in prison and no one else is dead! I've tried leaving, waiting for 3 days and coming back.....any help would be amazing,.

cmp007

This happened to me and I thought I was just stuck because after the mage went to prison it said the quest was complete. I actually broke into his cell so I could get him to train me on destruction and when I did the dialog popped up with him to start the next part. So break in his cell and talk to him if youve waited a few days and it should work, Did for me

Cirrone

*sigh* no joy....now he's just hanging out insulting me from an unlocked cage.......he'll teach me destruction magic but that's the only thing i can talk to him about....Thanks tho

cmp007

Go back in a while then. I know right after he got arrested thats what he did to me. I went back probably a month in the game and was expecting the same result but it popped up. Maybe you jsut have to wait along time.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
When did you start the quest, before or after downloading patch 1.4?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
The whole quest part 1 & part 2 work perfectly on the Xbox 360 without any problems. I flew through it last night & again today on a new character.
What Game Platform are you using ?

Cirrone

Finally....after doing other stuff for 4 in-game days (not "waiting") i fast traveled back to windhelm and talked to him in the dungeon and got the prompt I needed thank you very much everyone for your help

Cirrone

weird thing tho.....still can't buy the goddamned house....oh well guess Ill just get it the storm cloak way

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts