• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Yeahimmad

I have not enjoyed this game. Not because of the content because of the massive amount of bugs and crashes. I might be able to get about 2 hours in before the game crashes on a loading screen, but usually less. Sometimes I can't even get into the game. Another thing I'm angry about is the texture glitch when I don't even have it installed. The walls on buildings look like crap and random objects like torches are just a light shade of blue (It's also like that completely outside of riften). I can't even enter riften because whenever I try the game crashes on the loading screen (and now I have to get in for the main quest). I'm using a brand new Xbox 360 (4gb) and the disk isnt scratched at all. None of the recent updates have fixed anything for me, except for the backwards dragon. I'm very dissatisfied with this game. If anyone has any suggestions please post ( also: I'm not an idiot. Don't post obvious fixes. I've probably already tried them)

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
First off, we realize you're mad. Skyrim can have it's fair share of problems.

Second of all, the game hasn't even been out for 2 monthes. Not even I can expect a patch from Bethesda this soon. Give it some time. Patches will be released.

Third, I highly doubt that someone like you could judge an entire game off of the graphics and bugs form the first month. Have you not looked at the storyline? The side quests? Have you not thought about how you can at least contact people about the problems in the game and get some constructive criticism out in the open? Honestly, sometimes I myself get mad when all people do is look at one aspect of a game and automatically throw it away as garbage.

Yeahimmad

I like the actual game but i can't play it. Do I detect sarcasm in the 3rd paragraph? nevermind, I dont want to know. I'm still gonna play it, probably until the next one comes out. Also: I felt that I needed to get this out there because I haven't seen anyone else complain about the same things yet.

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
The 3rd paragraph was not sarcasm in any way. That was my way of getting that out there because no one's complained about those kinds of people before.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts