Y U KILL ME?! ;A;

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brooke

Hi there. [: So, I'm just casually on my way to Solitude, and when I pass the dude with a carriage and horse, I see a group of like 3 people dressed in heavy armor. So, wondering who they were, I talk to the guy with the horned helmet thingy. He said "We're here to teach you a lesson.. D:<" and him and his group basically started to attack me.

I fought back, and the gaurds didn't do a thing. They just ran from the people with me.. I tried to use magic, but I kinda pushed the wrong button and shouted at them and a gaurd.. So now I have all the gaurds trying to kill me.

Went IN Solitude, it saved, I keep dying, just comes back to that point, can't fast travel..

Who were they, and what do I do? .__. I loaded a previously saved game but I just finished a quest before they attacked and I don't want to do it all over again.. ;-;

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
They're thugs hired by someone you stole from or murdered (yes I know the second part makes no sense but the game actually lets someone you already killed send hired thugs after you). I've also read that in some cases if you knock something over in a shop the shopkeeper may send them after you (specifically I've read that Belethor may do this). If your crime is witnessed, this event replaces getting a bounty so you won't incur a bounty but even if there are no witnesses to your crime you may trigger this event.

You can set your game difficulty setting to Novice and see if you can survive the situation that way and then set it back to Adept afterwards.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
Hi there. [: So, I'm just casually on my way to Solitude, and when I pass the dude with a carriage and horse, I see a group of like 3 people dressed in heavy armor. So, wondering who they were, I talk to the guy with the horned helmet thingy. He said "We're here to teach you a lesson.. D:<" and him and his group basically started to attack me.

I fought back, and the gaurds didn't do a thing. They just ran from the people with me.. I tried to use magic, but I kinda pushed the wrong button and shouted at them and a gaurd.. So now I have all the gaurds trying to kill me.

Went IN Solitude, it saved, I keep dying, just comes back to that point, can't fast travel..

Who were they, and what do I do? .__. I loaded a previously saved game but I just finished a quest before they attacked and I don't want to do it all over again.. ;-;
you have commited crimes against skyrim and her people. its that simple. they anre probably bandits or imperials or some sort of guards

Brooke

Yeah, they were hired thugs. .__. In like the first day of playing the game, I accidentally stole a sword from a shop, and since I had never played any game similar to skyrim before, had no idea how to put it back. ^^' So the guy sent them after me.. I managed to reload a previous save and kill them pretty easily, far away from anyone else. But, thank you both.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts