• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I turned on Skyrim last night and Xbox had a rather large update it had for Skryim. I'm hoping it was just glitchy last night, but when I faced a dragon it was TERRIBLE. It was like playing on Super NES. It would glitch so bad the dragon would jump from one spot to another in the air. It would get stuck in the air. When it finally got "stuck" close enough to me I shot it with arrows until it was almost dead and then it would fly off and get stuck somewhere else. It would rejuvinate it's health before I could kill it. It was the worst experience yet! I'm a huge Skyrim fan, but man, if this continues I might have to take a break. If the update was so bad that you can't even kill a dragon anymore, then it kind of defeats the purpose of playing...at least in some sense. All I know is I hope to God that it was just my Xbox lagging or something. Anyone else notice problems?

Darksarrow

The Archmage
Yep but the 1.3 update is about to come out so ;D ive heard some pretty good things anout this one :3

So I'm guessing the one I downloaded last night was 1.2?

Darksarrow

The Archmage
I think so I run the xbox version aswell and I didnt get a update last night.. Plus ive had the same things happening since 1.2 came out sooo yer.
Buthang-in-there-ab113009.jpeg

It's crazy because I had absolutely no problems before the update and now it's nearly unplayable. Hopefully they get 1.3 out soon or my wife will get pissed when I'm yelling at the tv at 1 AM

Darksarrow

The Archmage
Try deleting ur game updates things should be better then atleast till 1.3 comes out or you could hold out till it comes out it wont be too long

how do you delete the updates?

brandon

god well i guess im not gonna be hooking skyrim up to xbox live anytime soon.

Darksarrow

The Archmage
Go to ur memory option in your xbox hit y it should bring up another menu click clear cauche and that will delete all game updates.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Moved to help section.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Lol how many of these have you moved to help from general today xD...
Also if you guys cant figure it out I think theres a couple youtube vids on how you do it..
Around five.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts