• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ok, I have an Xbox 360, but it's only a 4 gig (I think the "slim" model). I'm thinking about upgrading the memory or hard drive or something (I'm not all that tech saavy). I've read that you can get a larger HDD to install in it and also something about using a USB for storage. I'm not sure what the difference is though. I really want to be able to have more games on it (I can't have the DLC for Skyrim AND New Vegas on it at the same time right now) and have shorter load times. Atm, when I play Skyrim, my load screens can linger for up to 2-3 minutes depending on my console's mood.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
You can purchase either a 250gb or 320gb harddrive. I believe the 320 runs for 100 dollars. But, it's totally worth it. The 250gb I think you can only get second hand and I know there are fakes out there.

You can purchase flashdrives and plug them into one of the USB ports for additional storage. I have a 16gb SanDisk Flashdrive that I use for all my Skyrim character files I don't play anymore. However, I have the 320gb harddrive, as that was the HDD included with the Star Wars edition console.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
If I were you, I'd get a hard drive; if you have the money. They're more expensive, but have more space for future games and such.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts