• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tricerahightops

too fine to do time
well i didn't download the update last time i played and saved, but now when i hit continue it says that game was saved on a later version and to update? but i don't remember updating. anyone having similar issues? and now when i hit load it froze.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Update information is stored on the xbox's cache. If you have run maintenance on your hard drive since an update then you will have this issue.

Tricerahightops

too fine to do time
thanks for the help, i dont know if the update made the game buggier, considering i jumped in the water and it froze on me.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Yea the update is a big bag of fail. It actually made things worse which is why they should be releasing another update pretty soon here.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I disconnect my xbox from the internet. Skyrim runs fine without updates.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Oh right. Well good luck with the deployment. Are they at least letting you have Christmas before you go?

Tricerahightops

too fine to do time
It just floors me that so many people have been having problems with the update. Mine is running fantastic on the 360, and I almost feel guilty about it.

well so far the only issue i had was a freeze after i jumped into some water. also i fast traveled to solitude with no bounty there and as soon as i appeared i got attacked by guards. weird.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
It just floors me that so many people have been having problems with the update. Mine is running fantastic on the 360, and I almost feel guilty about it.

After my email to Bethseda, and they gave me a solution, mine has been running smoothly as well.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
To either clear the 360 cache or the game's cache. I did both. My 360 kept giving me updates prior to the 'real' one. I think something didn't mesh right. So clearing everything worked. My issue was that the texturing issue, which is all fixed now.

Tricerahightops

too fine to do time
To either clear the 360 cache or the game's cache. I did both. My 360 kept giving me updates prior to the 'real' one. I think something didn't mesh right. So clearing everything worked. My issue was that the texturing issue, which is all fixed now.
thanks for the tip jesey

Jeff the DragonBorn

I have no Live access for my Xbox do I need to update anything? I read it makes it worse- is this true or not? I ask as I travel sometimes and go place where I can take my Xbox and hook it up to the internet but I really don't want to muck anything up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts