Xbox HDD-Pc=Play Skyrim...?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sann2

So I just got Skyrim for the PC, a week or so after I got it for Xbox. And I was just wondering if I transferred my Xbox Hard Drive onto my PC, will I be able to load Skyrim saves from the Hard drive to play on PC?
Thanks.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
That's a good question. You could do this with Oblivion so it may be possible to do it with Skyrim. If you want to give it a try you can use the same methods for Oblivion and see if it works. Here's the link for it. It still uses the same .ess format, so it's very likely.

Sann2

Thanks, if it works with Oblivion I'm sure it'll work with Skyrim. No reason it shouldn't unless they patched it due to some issues? Can't really think of any, but thanks.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
This should probably be in the help section. It would be very helpful for if someone else decides they want to do this as well.

Sann2

I didn't put it in there 'cause help section says "Skyrim help" and is mainly in game quest help. >.<

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I went ahead and moved it to the Help section. We don't have a distinction for in-game versus hardware help. Thanks for the heads-up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts