• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sina

Hello I just purchased skyrim on the 24th and have been playing it alot (26 Hours) everything has been going just great until I took it out of the xbox to play a different game. I noticed while taking it out it had 2 very small scratches. the scratches were not deep they were just a normal scratch that everyone gets on all there discs.

I put skyrim back in to play about an hour later and my xbox is constantly freezing while trying to load ANY save file. I can't even create a new game without it freezing my whole xbox and me having to restart the whole thing. I've taken the disc in for repairs twice now and the disc looks 100% brand new just out of a case and its still doing this everytime

Every single time I play a Elder Scrolls game for a console it somehow screws up and makes it unplayable. is anyone else having a similar problem?

Boyd

Article Writah
I've had this same problem. I have two scratches in the center of the disc. (which is the very important part) It used to freeze up sometimes. Now it says "Unrecognized Disc" with the error code 30-80-00.

I heard it freezes on the Xbox, because the graphics are to large for it to handle, so it freezes. I don't know if this is true.

My best guess is to go to your "Storage" on your Xbox and press Y to "Clear the System Cache."

This will not delete your saved date.

You will have to update the game to be able to play your last saved file.

If that doesn't work then I don't know what will.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts