(Xbox 360) Updated version of this modded save?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DustyMayFire

Skyforge apprentice
I've been looking everywhere online and on YouTube for an updated version of the modded save by iTzYashaBaby (
), but I haven't found anything. Basically, the modded save gives you everything in the game and max stats/all spells/all shouts etc and it allows you to create your own character. I'm looking for a save that has all of these same things, but with all dlc items and shouts and spells added on.

(I play on xbox only and I don't have the skill or know how or creation kit to do this.)
If you have the ability, could you take this save and just add on all the dlc stuff? Or if you know of an updated version of this could you post a link?

Thanks so much your help and time. Any help you give would be greatly appreciated.

JClarke1953

Distribution of this file has been disabled because of a possible violation of our Terms of Service. If you would like to dispute this, please contact the claimant below.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

It ain't there anymore.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Distribution of this file has been disabled because of a possible violation of our Terms of Service. If you would like to dispute this, please contact the claimant below.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

It ain't there anymore.
yea i was afraid that would happen, mediafire has been giving me a lot of plops lately, deleting random files of mine that have been on there forever and claiming their "copyrighted" all of a sudden even tho their obviously not.. nothing i can do about it unfortunately. :rolleyes:

It ain't there anymore.

Not sure if you're still looking for this, but look up "Dovahgolt Skyrim Xbox 360 save" I think the most recent is v4.0 and it has everything you are asking for and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JClarke1953

I STILL need to find a USB stick that'll work we'll with my laptop and XBox. The sticks I kept getting kept showing full on my laptop. I'd format the stick, then have the XBox configure it. Then I'd put the save in the stick, then put the stick in a USB port on my laptop, only to see it shows the stick as being full, even with a 32GIg.

So, is the process wrong, or should I get a certain stick? I still have the Dovahgolt on my laptop, it's just finding the right USB (or the correct procedure?) to use it.

Too bad I just can't get it mailed, and then return it after install.

I STILL need to find a USB stick that'll work we'll with my laptop and XBox. The sticks I kept getting kept showing full on my laptop. I'd format the stick, then have the XBox configure it. Then I'd put the save in the stick, then put the stick in a USB port on my laptop, only to see it shows the stick as being full, even with a 32GIg.

So, is the process wrong, or should I get a certain stick? I still have the Dovahgolt on my laptop, it's just finding the right USB (or the correct procedure?) to use it.

Too bad I just can't get it mailed, and then return it after install.

It's working properly, it's SUPPOSED to show up as full. Microsoft does that to it. Follow these steps.
1. Download Horizon or Modio to your PC (Suggest Horizon, Modio sucks)
2. Format your USB via Xbox.
3. Run Skyrim. Make a save of it onto your USB.
4. Now there are two separate ways you can do this, I'll explain both.

5. Horizon will bring up a "Device explorer" upon having your flash drive plugged in with Horizon running. Go into games and you'll see Skyrim and open that and you'll find your save. Drag that into any open space in Horizon.
6. Find Dovahgolt on your PC. Do NOT use the zip version, extract the files and use the save file. Drag said Dovahgolt save file onto Horizon.

Here is where the methods split.
Method A: Your save will have a "Console ID" and a "Profile ID" copy your console ID over the one in Dovahgolt. Do the same for the profile ID. Then choose "Rehash and resign" then choose save to device. If this shows up as corrupted try rehashing and resigning it again.

Method B: (Note: I suggest method A. It's simpler) Open up both of the saves as in method A. This time, go into "Content" on both of the saves. Choose to extract the savegame.dat of Dovahgolt. Save it somewhere you can easily find it (Do not rename). Go into the content of yours and right click and choose "Replace" and find Dovahgolt's savegame.dat Then save changes, rehash and resign

JClarke1953

The thing is, the USB sticks show as filled after the laptop format, or after the XBox configuration, even though it was was twice the size recommended. Which is why I wonder about the kind of USB to use.

The XBox is a couple of years old, the "slim" Black XBox, and the laptop has an i5 Intel in it. And I've not updated the browser or OS. It still has 7 running it. Of course Best Buy (where I bought the flash USB from) kept saying I need to up my OS and browser, then maybe it'll work.

I'm going to print/save your instructions for when I can get another stick or borrow one from someone.

Sean

lost somewhere
There already is a very thorough tutorial on how to mod your Skyrim save on this site, and to be honest, saves that just give you everything are some of the worst types of modifications you can do.

I never saw the appeal in giving yourself a ton of health to mimic god mode, and other similar types of modding, as all of them just seem to ruin the game.

I always tried to make the game a real challenge, and used some of the console commands to do that (until I put a PC together, and just downloaded mods to do that, but I still kept my save).

Just mod your own save, and try and add in some things to make it unique.
Why use someone else's save when it isn't yours and many other people have downloaded the exact same save.
It always is far more rewarding when you do it yourself.

JClarke1953

You're probably right, yet for me, having already played for many months, four chars, I just kinda figure I'll have fun with it, not that it wasn't "fun" before. Thing is, for me, Bethesda left out so much and did more to hurt (in my opinion) the play of Skyrim than to help (the title update especially, as you literally cannot play with the DLC's unless it's installed). I know it "fixed" some problems, but inputting code to prevent play unless it's in I believe was only one of the many wrongs Bethesda did to those of us who bought and play the game.

That being said, with this char, I'm not joining the Thieves Guild or the Dark Brotherhood...as yet. I'm going to try other avenues, directions, even though the Thieves Guild has a couple of the best quest's in it. She has a home in Whiterun and Riften, and because I have op'd her, she needs no followers that she has to keep alive. Not going to worry about the War as yet...it's not going to begin until I decide anyhow, same with Alduin.

Anyhow, I figure I've played it "straight" enough, now I just want to have a bit of fun. I have found that since I have op'd my char, her foes seems more powerful and numerous. Which in itself helps to increase many Majiks up to Legendary. But I do want to get that mod in, just for grins and giggles. If I don't like how it does, or if it screws thingsup too much, hell, there's always re-rolling, right?

JClarke1953

Don't know what's going on, but the saves seem to be at 11 mg. for some reason, all of the saves I have, auto and made saves.

And now my laptop will recognize and open the stick, and then not. For some reason, I'm having little luck with this, even with Horizon.

Okay, have to have the stick in, and then run Horizon. Thing is, I cannot find it in the load menu when I start Skyrim again. I'm guessing I need to rename the file and save number?

JClarke1953

Well, guess I should have asked about the results, ROFL!

Starting at level 1? Again? Then my char HAS to have a bandage over her eye, even after I change the char from male to female again?

And it seems I have to redo ALL of the quest's I've busted my tail doing (even though she is op'd a bit, I still have her run, take the cart, sleep etc).

I see there's lot's of gear and whatnot, I'm just very unsure if I want to begin, again?!

I'm keeping the save until I decide if I really want to begin all over again, but sheesh! A bit of a warning? Thing is, the mod is beautifully done, I think! But I'm no expert on mods either, it does look fun to mess with though! The damn thing is humongous!

I know it's a mod, and mods change the game or enhance it. But this seems a huge change, beginning all over again with a maimed character....gotta think about this. I knew there was going to be major changes, I did think that my char would remain as she is, and that the mod would just add more gear etc., to Honeyside, not drastically change what I already had.

But what the heck, I'll use it, just on another char!

JClarke1953

So, I'm thinking of moving those Dova files to a new game, maybe a new sign-in. Do I have to have Honeyside for the mod to work? Especially since the char is put back to day one, and is on the shore near Riften.

Sean

lost somewhere
It seems that your USB isn't being recognized by your computer.

Is that still the case?

JClarke1953

It seems that your USB isn't being recognized by your computer.

Is that still the case?

No, I found that the USB needs to be in the laptop before running Horizon (which was fun, lol! All those add-on's!). When I put the USB in, then ran Horizon, the folder for it opened like you said.

I did finally get it done. And I'm wondering do I actually need Honeyside. When I opened Dova, my char was a male, a bandage over his left eye, and he was right next to Honeyside on the side of the lake, near the back steps.

Will seeing the face changer in the Guild help get rid of the bandage? And I've seen that the char begins from Day 1, but in Riften. So quests will need to be done which is fine with me, lol!

I wonder if that Alchemy/Enchant exploit will work, as well as the Oghma?

No, I found that the USB needs to be in the laptop before running Horizon (which was fun, lol! All those add-on's!). When I put the USB in, then ran Horizon, the folder for it opened like you said.

I did finally get it done. And I'm wondering do I actually need Honeyside. When I opened Dova, my char was a male, a bandage over his left eye, and he was right next to Honeyside on the side of the lake, near the back steps.

Will seeing the face changer in the Guild help get rid of the bandage? And I've seen that the char begins from Day 1, but in Riften. So quests will need to be done which is fine with me, lol!

I wonder if that Alchemy/Enchant exploit will work, as well as the Oghma?

Sorry I took so long to respond... Tapatalk seems to not like alerting me of posts... Anyway, in Dovahgolt you start out with the key to Honeyside. Walk in there and it'll bring up the character creation menu, so you can name and create your character. As for the bandage, just put on any headgear and take it back off and it'll go away, and I think it should be listed in the favorites menu to deselect. And there's a necklace in the alchemy/enchanting room of Dovahgolt that gives like +25,000 to enchanting and alchemy. (To go into the modded part of Honeyside go in there, go downstairs, and walk into the small room that usually has a cheap bed and nearly nothing in it)

JClarke1953

If I could add more ratings,I would. You've been really helpful and patient with me on this.

I made another profile on my XBox, and have my char at Whiterun, waiting for me to put that mod in. I can hardly wait, as I did get it in on my other char just to look around.

The place is humongous! And has everything/anything one would want just to have more fun with it! After playing legit with 4 char's, my 5th one a bit op'd, this'll sure be something different!

Thanks very much again for your help!

If I could add more ratings,I would. You've been really helpful and patient with me on this.

I made another profile on my XBox, and have my char at Whiterun, waiting for me to put that mod in. I can hardly wait, as I did get it in on my other char just to look around.

The place is humongous! And has everything/anything one would want just to have more fun with it! After playing legit with 4 char's, my 5th one a bit op'd, this'll sure be something different!

Thanks very much again for your help!

No problem, have fun with Dovahgolt! I know I did before I got my RGH 360, now I just use mods. Feel free to ask if you need any more help!

JClarke1953

Holy you know what! Sheesh is Honeyside huge now!

Whomever did this went to a HUGE amount of trouble and work! I've yet to really delve into the place, but it looks specacular! This is going to take a bit of time to check it all out, but it does look outta site!

I can hardly believe what all is in this place! I guess now, just have fun with all of it and see how things play out!
Ahh, bummer...the Oghma Infinium book in the inventory doesn't work, lol. Guess that means I need to go on out and get it.

I hope that glitch using a chest or something other than a bookshelf works. Oh! And Sanguine on my porch reading! A follower! Woot!

DustyMayFire

Skyforge apprentice
Sticking on topic with the original topic (xD) I ended up getting skyrim for my pc and I've been able to play around with console commands and such.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts