Xbox 360 The White Phail store

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bigfishpa

When I enter the store both guys say you are not suppose to be here.I have a quest from darkwater crossing to get some medicine. The guy is hi lighted with an arrow but he says you shouldn't be here.Can't finish quest

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Are you entering at night? If so wait for day then enter.

Bigfishpa

I went in at 11 am and also at 2pm.I can not wait cause it says I am Tresspassing.They both say you are not suppose to be in here

Bigfishpa

Okay so now I stole something maybe to break whats going on.I paid my fine .But when i got out my follower is in her original clothes.I had given her all glass armour enchanted and a whole bunch of staffs. They are all gone now.Where could they be?

whiskey

It should still be there unless you stole it from that area. They take stolen goods.
Check your inventory.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
If you want your stolen goods back just go to where you served your time and look for the evidence chest. It almost always has stolen goods in it.

Bigfishpa

Must be a glitch even my follower says I shouldn"t be in the store.I waited 24 and 48 hrs still cannot get in or to deliver letter.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts