Xbox 360 Serana disappeared

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

angelus008

Ok so i was in the Soul Relm and Serana was with me. I later left to go do vampire side quests and in the mist of those i realized Serana was gone. Ive had this kind of things happen before i Fast Traveled and Serana was there again but i was confronted by a dragon after fighting the dragon Serana was gone again. I tried to fast travel , wait , look for her and with no luck of finding her. I can't find her any were... Please Help has anyone else had this problem?

Serana is my favorite follower. She. Is. Awesome. I had a similar problem. I lost her and was freaking out.

If the dragon killed her then you lost her.

But in my case she wasn't killed. I went to where her mom hangs out...she wsn't there.
I went to castle volkihar, went to the main hall, AND WALA....there she was.

if this doesn't work then check the soul relm where her mother was trapped.
hope this helps

JClarke1953

Well, I had Serana for a good while, and she was never killed by any Dragon, for some reason. Even had my char attack her to try to dismiss her several times. Then as I got further in towards killing Alduin, she began attacking me in certain area's if I'd accidentally hit her with "friendly fire". Have you checked the Castle? Or backtracked to the last quest you saw her at and waited? Many times I'll have my char take a far different route than Serena's NPC goes, and I'll use that "wait" button (XBox 360), and she eventually shows up running up the path or something.

Well, I had Serana for a good while, and she was never killed by any Dragon, for some reason. Even had my char attack her to try to dismiss her several times. Then as I got further in towards killing Alduin, she began attacking me in certain area's if I'd accidentally hit her with "friendly fire". Have you checked the Castle? Or backtracked to the last quest you saw her at and waited? Many times I'll have my char take a far different route than Serena's NPC goes, and I'll use that "wait" button (XBox 360), and she eventually shows up running up the path or something.

Are you serious...you just wrote the same thing I said. o_O

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts