• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ill wil

I'm having trouble with my stoopid carry limit...am I forced to sell or drop items to advance further. I mean i'm in the Theives guild and have a carry limit of 350 but I don't awn a house yet sooooo.........

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Stamina raises the carry limit. There are also some items that do (one of the dragon priest masks does).

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Take some strength or stamina pots with you, but as soon as you fast travel it wears off. Luckily you can drop crap, go sell, and it'll still be on the ground when you get back.

ill wil

Take some strength or stamina pots with you, but as soon as you fast travel it wears off. Luckily you can drop crap, go sell, and it'll still be on the ground when you get back.
yea.....I thought "they" said not to do that cuz it would be gone when you come back?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I dunno, I drop crap all over the place and it's usually still there. Maybe i'm just lucky? I once dropped like 18 forsworn armors inside Dragonsreach, forgot about them, and then a couple hours later when I needed to buy some soul gems they were still there.

ill wil

oh ok...them damn dwemer clogs, dragon scales and plates add a lot of weight....

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Well there's the Carry Weight Increase Equipment. There's the Carry Weight Increase Potion (You can make really good ones with alchemy). Or you can get the Steed Stone I think it's called (Let's you carry more stuff).

Edit: Or you can marry someone and use their (your) house as storage. To do this your gonna need 2 Amulet Of Mara. Google it lol Im bad at giving instructions....

ill wil

Well there's the Carry Weight Increase Equipment. There's the Carry Weight Increase Potion (You can make really good ones with alchemy). Or you can get the Steed Stone I think it's called (Let's you carry more stuff).
ok...imma check it out

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts