• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saozig

Hippy
Vroggi, my Nord, adopted Lucia and right before the Battle of Whiterun, he moved her to Lakeview Manor. She carries her wooden sword everywhere, and at Lakeview, when she's outside, she'll get down on her knees, take out the sword and make jabbing motions with the hilt pointing toward the ground and the blade of sword by her shoulder. Anyone else seen one of the kids do this? WTH is it suppose be?

Wildroses

Yes, I've seen kids do that as well, although they tend to hit the ground with the point. I think they are supposed to be playing. I guess in Skyrim kids start combat training by stabbing the ground.

Saozig

Hippy
It'd might make sense if she was hitting the ground with the blade, but instead, it looks like she's trying to cut her own arm off at the shoulder.

I moved her to Hjerim, and apparently Rolff Stone-First is teaching her to be a racist, so I guess I'll be moving her back Lakeview soon where she can resume her bizarre wooden sword ritual. I wish there was a way to fix up Whiterun after the Civil War QL, or I'd move her back there. The kids seem a little buggy at Lakeview in this play-through.

sticky runes

The Black Sacrament is all the rage with kids these days. Could be worse. At least she's not begging you for tickets to that one direction concert.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
get her some buddies so she can take out her pent up aggression on them instead of her arm
Ha. Child deathmatch Lucia Vs. Braith the winner gets Lars' lunch money.

My Lucia is always in the basement in bra and panties fighting her dummy. Weird. maybe I should have stuck with the daggers for her.

Naked child on your basement eh? I'm not sure how to respond to that...I'm sure the city guard will be by to ask questions soon. :D

The one time I adopted, Sofie & Lucia they refused to sleep at night and instead thought it a good idea to patrol around outside around 3 am. It's like they don't even care that "The night is dark and full of terrors"

sticky runes

The one time I adopted, Sofie & Lucia they refused to sleep at night and instead thought it a good idea to patrol around outside around 3 am. It's like they don't even care that "The night is dark and full of terrors"

Don't you know 3am is the witching hour?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Ha. Child deathmatch Lucia Vs. Braith the winner gets Lars' lunch money.

Naked child on your basement eh? I'm not sure how to respond to that...I'm sure the city guard will be by to ask questions soon. :D Just hope they don't take my harddrive!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
My Lucia is always in the basement in bra and panties fighting her dummy. Weird. maybe I should have stuck with the daggers for her.

My Lucia was running around in her underclothes to! All she had on her was her little wooden sword. Then she asked me for money.. "Yeah, to buy some new clothes kid!" Only way I could get her to put some clothes back on was to gift a new set to her.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
My Lucia was running around in her underclothes to! All she had on her was her little wooden sword. Then she asked me for money.. "Yeah, to buy some new clothes kid!" Only way I could get her to put some clothes back on was to gift a new set to her.
I just give her a new dress and she puts it on.

Bjørn of Helgåfjord

Himintelgja - Heaven Scraper
I'm keeping my eye on Lucia. Her mother, Anya, gave her a new dress when she was just outside the house, after coming home-she decided to strip down to her undergarments as well, and went inside to her room...luckily I think Alesan was occupied elsewhere. It was odd because she was standing by her bed wearing undergarments, looking like she was eating something, like with her hands up to her mouth. But I don't think she was actually eating anything.

It was very strange, so I sent her to bed. In the morning, she still failed to wear a dress, so I took the same one I gave to her previously (it was stuffed in a chest!) and she put it on finally!

Something weird about that little girl though...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts