WTF! Thalmor Embassy problems!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JediSmashley

WAY fn pissed.. and i know I'm not the only one having trouble with this bullplops..
I go in the party (Displomatic Immunity quest), and cause the distraction, blah blah blah... get to the chest and my plops ISN'T THERE!

does anyone know wtf to do?

Did you actually give him your the equipment you wanted him to sneak inside for you? when u talk to him inside the tavern or inn you were suppose to give him what u wanted to sneak in before the quest started. If you did then idk what to tell you. If you didn't there in lies your problem. Not to worry I didn't need anything at all. I just snuck and ran past everyone to the place were I was suppose to and stole a mace and beat the crap out of ppl and stole they're armor and weapons and completed the quest that way.

JediSmashley

When i talked to him, they gave me the option of giving him all my stuff, which i agreed to.. now the chest is empty and all i have is my party clothes and some other random crap from the party.
it's very heartbreaking. lol

Parrk

That whole quest is a low point in the game. I went in there with 70 sneak and ended up still having to murder everyone in sight just to finish. They make is seem like it is all super stealthy subterfuge, but rushing in with axes blazing works just as well.

That sucks about your gear :sadface:
Sorry can't offer anythign other than moral support.

JediSmashley

Yeah ive heard that as well. When i noticed i was screwed (and after i cussed out my tv), i tried sneaking around, but it didnt work in the least bit. So basically, even if I try to escape, I'm gonna die.

I'll just suck it up and start a new game.
ugh. lol

Yeah ive heard that as well. When i noticed i was screwed (and after i cussed out my tv), i tried sneaking around, but it didnt work in the least bit. So basically, even if I try to escape, I'm gonna die.

I'll just suck it up and start a new game.
ugh. lol
Theres really no need to start a new game, just use Relenting force, and whirlwind sprint to get by everyone, go outside to the other house or whatever and sneak down into the dungeon and steal a mace, beat up the gaurds (remember to run and heal if u need to) steal they're stuff and complete the mission.

JediSmashley

That would work, but i still wouldnt have any of my things that i had before.. which is still gonna continue to piss me off. lol
already created a new character. i wanted to try a different race anyways.

That would work, but i still wouldnt have any of my things that i had before.. which is still gonna continue to piss me off. lol
already created a new character. i wanted to try a different race anyways.
Not necessarily, It could of been a glitch and the guy never got your stuff which would mean when u finish the quest and go back to meet delphine she would have all ur stuff in her chest back in riverwood. But thats cool have fun with you new character ^^

JediSmashley

its all good. that could be what happened, but i know that other people have had the same problems. this time ill know what to do and what not to do.
i kinda rushed through the whole character making process last time, just so i could hurry and play the game. i shouldnt have... she sucked. lol!

xD Yeah I've been thinking about what I wanted to do in the game months before the game came out, Hard core TES fan. Started with Morrowind and fell in love with the game from the moment I started it, Brought my brother and cousin along with me on that ride :p Then we all got oblivion and we've been hooked on the series from the beginning. I really wanted to keep to the story and tradition as much as possible so I made a Nord and I got to say hes pretty bad ass ;D I did dislike the weakness to fire at first but I got past that. Next Character I'll be making a Dual Wielding Dagger Kahjit theif Or argonian not sure which one yet ;D

JediSmashley

I started on Oblivion. I got hooked as soon as i played it back in '06.
im usually always a Khajiit, because im always a sneaky bastard, but this time im trying elves first.. mainly because i never did before. Im making a wood elf now, because of their skill with a bow, which is my weapon of choice, besides a sword.
i figured wth.. ill try all the characters. haha
but i know eventually i will make my usual Khajiit. i just cant stay away. :p

:p Right now my main is a Legendary ranked Dwarven Sheild, With full Legendary Ranked Plate Armor, then I got a switch for a bow, and I have some support spells such as healing with dual casting, and candle light and a few others along with some destruction spells. Some people think this is spreading my skills too think but I haven't had an issue yet and I'm doing great in the game. Working my way up to get that dragon armor in black smithing ;D

JediSmashley

:D
one of my best friends has been bragging non-stop about having 100 smithing and dragon armor.
ill get there eventually! i havent had as much time as i would like to play recently. plus this snag with that last quest didnt help at all! :p
over all, this game is fantastic. worth the few hour wait outside of Gamestop in the freezing cold. lol!
the only thing i dont like so far (mainly because i still havent fully figured it out) is the alchemy. that was one of my strongest points in Oblivion. i was the master of alchemy. but im havin a difficult time getting used to it on here.
other than that, im very pleased!
my brother just got home from Afghanistan... there is gonna be sooooo much Skyrim played over the next few weeks. lol :p

Lol Heres a tip on alchemy eat all the different ingredients you find, it will tell you what the effects will be when you go to create a potion in the future. :p And I agree I don't get to much time to play because I have to work :p Lol I went to video games ect where was just up from game stop, they were giving out pizza and pop and we were like the 10 person to get the game and we stayed in the car till like 10 till 12 :p Game stop had a HUGE line, so glad with stuck with the local store.

JediSmashley

thanks for the tip!
work always gets in the way of more important things. lol!!
the only other video game store we have around here besides gamestop is gamexchange.. and those guys are complete douchebags. haha. and of course the one night that its freezing cold here in Texas is the night I have to stand outside. :p
i really wish i had gotten the collector's edition, though. that dragon statue is badass!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts