WTF is this guy doing in my house?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mark1799

Strongest Orc Ever
Okey so I've got Heartfire DLC and I've been building my house and now got 2 kids and a wife but about 5 minutes ago 10 pm i was just about to sleep when this guy ran in and started to follow my wife around now she's in bed he's just standing next to her his name is 'Aerin' (The guy following my wife) any ideas? My wife is Mjoll the Lioness

Iveri Sarothil

Yeah, the only solution I've found for that annoying bug is to get him away from Mjoll and kill him. Or cast Frenzy on him and have everyone else kill him.

Asiaxfani

Ahahaha... X'D Don't know why I found this so funny all the sudden! Maybe I'm just tired.

No, seriously though, I'm afraid you're gonna have to kill him. Poor bastard, but it's not your fault if he can't take a hint!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
It has nothing to do with the DLC. Aerin is Mjoll's sidekick, i.e. follower. Where she goes he follows. That's why they're always together in Riften.

Fishmann

Lol, I shot a guard while sneaking in riften and for some reason everyone started killing each other and Aerin died.

JClarke1953

Heh, I took her to help Delphine and that whining fool was there as well. Oh well, maybe a Dragon will get him.

arsha

my high elf marry Camilla Valerius and we both lived in Winstad Manor. sometimes I see Faendal leaving my house. and I see my wife sleeping in the bed on 2nd floor (the king size bed). I try to not to be rude to my brother elf, but when I see his equipments I was surprised because he stole my stored items like enchanted daggers or armors.

I guess i have to kill this elf and make him my dead thrall..

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
my high elf marry Camilla Valerius and we both lived in Winstad Manor. sometimes I see Faendal leaving my house. and I see my wife sleeping in the bed on 2nd floor (the king size bed). I try to not to be rude to my brother elf, but when I see his equipments I was surprised because he stole my stored items like enchanted daggers or armors.

I guess i have to kill this elf and make him my dead thrall..
DO IT!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts