Would Gamestop let me trade in the regular copy for the Legendary Edition?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I can't download any of the DLCs and have been hopeful that they would release some of them (at least Dawnguard) on disc. Well they have all 3 DLCs on the Legendary Edition of the game, but do guys think it would be possible to trade in my regular copy of the game for the Legendary Edition copy at Gamestop or any other retail store? I will be calling and finding out soon enough, just wanted other opinions before I do.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
2013-08-20_00004.jpg
I can't download any of the DLCs and have been hopeful that they would release some of them (at least Dawnguard) on disc. Well they have all 3 DLCs on the Legendary Edition of the game, but do guys think it would be possible to trade in my regular copy of the game for the Legendary Edition copy at Gamestop or any other retail? I will be calling and finding out soon enough, just wanted other opinions before I do.
no you wouldent unless you traded it with another game, now the regular version of the game looks like this compared to the legendary edition...... dead

View attachment 9252
I can't download any of the DLCs and have been hopeful that they would release some of them (at least Dawnguard) on disc. Well they have all 3 DLCs on the Legendary Edition of the game, but do guys think it would be possible to trade in my regular copy of the game for the Legendary Edition copy at Gamestop or any other retail? I will be calling and finding out soon enough, just wanted other opinions before I do.
no you wouldent unless you traded it with another game, now the regular version of the game looks like this compared to the legendary edition...... dead

So you mean that the regular copy wouldn't be worth enough for a single trade in without more money or other games with it?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
View attachment 9252

So you mean that the regular copy wouldn't be worth enough for a single trade in without more money or other games with it?
well the regular copy of skyrim does not have dlc, but it would take off $20 or so off the legendary price

^ Thanks for the help. If I can at least get the price for the Legendary Edition cut in half, or close to it, I should be able to afford it sooner.

JClarke1953

View attachment 9252

How do you mean "dead"?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts