Worst video games you have played?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Just decided to make a quick thread on what the WORST games i, and you have played are, doesn't matter when it was released, and ranting is permitted.
For me, the list is easy.

Aliens: Colonial Marines, i don't think i need to say more on that subject.

WarZ, pretty much a poor DayZ clone, but alot buggier.

Dragon Age 2 did not live up to ANY expectations.

The Last Stand: Deadzone, i know it is a flash game, but it is literally nothing like the others, and alot features are near impossible without buying ingame rewards, or looting other players.

Amy...Just... I think this sums it up..
3oc4sh.jpg

sticky runes

Rise of the Argonauts.

One of the worst Greek mythology themed games ever, if not the worst. You'd think a hero who recruits the best warriors from around ancient Greece to go on a dangerous voyage would be great material for an RPG, but there was f#ck all relation to the myths. No harpies, no clashing cliffs, no Colchis or king Aeetes, you end up going to the Underworld to fetch the Golden Fleece. There was supposed to be like 53 Argonauts in the original myth, because they had to steer a ship as well. You only recruit about 7 characters in the whole game, which included Pan and Achilles and a reformed Medusa, who had nothing to do with the quest for the Fleece. The world didn't resemble Greece at all - Delphi and Mycenae were islands instead of main land locales. The Argo itself was not a classical Greek trireme, they came up with some kind of clockwork mechanism so that you didn't need a massive crew to man the ship, so what's the point? Hercules was in it, but his design sucked. He was useless in combat because he was so slow and made a massive target for enemies to pound the sh!t out of him, so he would get constantly defeated whenever you were in combat together. And the talking!!! Blah blah blah. Blah blah. Blah f#cking blah blah blah. Why so much bloody yapping from random people that you only meet once and never see again? And when you get to the village of Centaurs, they have their own language, so you listen to what they say, then have to sit through a translation afterwards. So many f#cking things wrong with this game. As I said, the original myth provides the perfect outline for an epic RPG, and they decided to stray as far away from the original story as possible so that it might as ell have nothing to do with it in the first place. :mad::mad::vomit::mad::mad:

Dallas-Arbiter

Resident Evil Survivor, worst RE game ever. I figured it would be about 20 hours, beat it in 2 on the first try. Between it being a fps, with unlimited ammo for all pistols, and the terrible graphics, no puzzles, terrible voice acting, it was by far the worst game I ever played.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Resident Evil Survivor, worst RE game ever. I figured it would be about 20 hours, beat it in 2 on the first try. Between it being a fps, with unlimited ammo for all pistols, and the terrible graphics, no puzzles, terrible voice acting, it was by far the worst game I ever played.
Resident Evil Survivor was the PS2 one, right? The one that begins on the cruise ship?
I comepletely forgot that game existed, it was horrible.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
One of the worst games, that I've ever played was Too Human.

Such amazing Hype, such a terrible end product..

Still nowhere as bad as Duke Nukem:Forever and Aliens: Colonial Marines...

Dallas-Arbiter

Resident Evil Survivor was the PS2 one, right? The one that begins on the cruise ship?

It was on PS1, it's a different game, In this one you were Ark Thompson, it was set on an island.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal

It was on PS1, it's a different game, In this one you were Ark Thompson, it was set on an island.
Right, i just did some checking, the one i was talking about was Resident Evil: Dead Aim.
I've never heard of Survivor, then again i was introduced to the series with Code Veronica.

sticky runes

Another sh!t game I played was Risen. Very similar to Skyrim, but you had a fixed character, who was really dull. Combat sucked, and the game didn't pause when you brought up the inventory, so I kept getting my ass kicked. It had lots of potential, but I just couldn't get into it. There were a few nice touches - you could use quarter staffs, and the pickpocket feature was well done (better than Skyrim's pickpocket), and there were actual reading animations when you learned a new skill from a book. With archery you did have to aim at the enemy's head to inflict maximum damage, but I just felt like I wasn't making any progress the whole time, and the NPCs were all lame.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
I beat Duke Nukem Forever. It wasn't as bad as Final Fantasy 13.

Rimfaxe96

Assassin's Creed 3 for me because it killed the entire game-love for me, closely followed by the game "Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier".

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Iron Man comes to mind. Movie license games really suck. Well, not entirely. I did enjoy Spiderman 3.

Skyrimosity

Saw this thread, couldn't really think of the absolute worst game I'd ever had, then all of a sudden it occurred to me. "Stormrise."

Yes, Stormrise, the console strategy game made by Creative Assembly. So... many bugs and glitches... the memories were like a nightmare.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Call of Duty.

'nuff said.

Delusional

Repetitive. Little changes from game to game. Lackluster single-player campaigns. The player base is spectacularly awful. Not very creative premises. Y'know, the works.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Repetitive. Little changes from game to game. Lackluster single-player campaigns. The player base is spectacularly awful. Not very creative premises. Y'know, the works.
Ah, I thought it was the usual thing, just the fanbase.
Though I have to admit, I actually enjoy some of the games, multiplayer isn't terrible, and a few of the campaigns caught my attention but not many.

Delusional

My major issue is the sheer repetitiveness of the games. They put out a new one annually, with little to nothing changing in terms of gameplay or mechanics or hell, even weapons available. I also hate their whole stance on single-player versus multiplayer. Single player should drive the game, while multiplayer should be a fun add-on to play with friends. However, with CoD, that is entirely reversed. Multiplayer is the only reason the franchise is still afloat, while single player gets little attention and ends up blowing. Hard.

Andrewthunder

"what is the most valuable to steal" Pride
Nes: Zelda, Snes: Zelda, N64: Zelda,
Ps1: Wild 9, ps2: Ridge Racer series, Ps3: Resident Evil 5 (Before Joypad/sound prob update),
Xbox: (just hack that machine already), 360: Minecraft,
GB: Kirby's Dreamland, Gbc: Crazy Castle 3, GBA: Rayman 1 (plops game colors didnt work properly on GBA:SP & didnt show well on normal GBA), commedore/amiga: dont touch my childhood, PC: fallout 1/diablo 1/WoW/Matrix online

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts