• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
I absolutely hate it when I've been wandering about for ten minutes or so, or in the midst of a highly productive cross-province trek - when the game decides to crash. It doesn't bother me too much if it happens in a dungeon or someplace I know there's going to be trouble. If I know that I'm going to be in danger I'm almost guaranteed to have a save or two backed up. But out in the open, when I'm just minding my own business, when I have no reason to save and suddenly discover that I've just lost my last half hour of progress? Ouch. >.<

I honestly rage-quit Fallout 3 recently for just that issue and haven't returned yet.

Rafter75

I absolutely hate it when I see a dragon and I chase after it, trying to get its attention, but then a lot of the time they fly away.

What do you guys think the worst feeling in Skyrim is?

It's only happened to me twice, but I literally think I have had a dragon run away from me. Not a case where it flew away while I tried to get its attention. Combat was engaged. The music changed and everything. It lands. I hit it with on arrow taking about half its life. In takes back to the air and just flies straight into the Horizon never to return. What a tease!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts