• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
Working on a character for half an hour then moving on to rename her, but suddenly changing your mind and trying to go back to character editing, and instead the game mistakes that for finishing your character and naming her "Prisoner". :'(

xReese

When I was doing the companions quest line and I had to go into the silver blood hide outs, I freed this werewolf and was like "WOOO HE'S GONNA HELP ME :D" then boom, the animal attacked me and killed me.

He's not? Then he is pretty damn strong. He has taken MANy full on dragon Fire attacks and lived. My saddest moment was when I was fighting a Dragon in Riverwood. Me and the guards prevailed. Then, going to the bar to drink to my victory, I see Stump the dog, but he is not barking Joyfully. I refused to defile his corpse, even though he had 50 gold.

he kind of was resurrected by the game in mine........ he died, i went to whiterun, fast traveled back, and he was like, heeeeyyyyy. I EVEN TOOK HIS HIDE!!

mamali

worst feeling when you carry a lot of weigh and you don't want to trow out your dragon bones and dwarven armor of what but you don't have any other choice :sadface:

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
worst feeling? being present to choice. kill a guy, get that guy's unique piece of armor, or let him live as a powerful follower and get another unique weapon or something, like cicero or sinding
but the worst thing was when i fred a spriggan from forsworn, she fought her way outside, and when we got back out, she began attacking me and chased me all the way to the hold, where the guards killed her
my rescue mission was a failure!

My first encounter with the Companions, I saw them take down a giant and then they complained I wasn't any help.

I was like ">_< I'm sorry!"

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
My first encounter with the Companions, I saw them take down a giant and then they complained I wasn't any help.

oh man, right, that was painful too, they barely knew i was about to become their new harbinger

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Worst moment? Hmmmm, well aside from learning that Maven Black-Briar and Rolf Stone-Fist were essential characters, I would have to say that the execution you can watch when you first enter Solitude left a bitter taste in my mouth. It just sucked to here all these people calling this man a traitor when all he thought he was doing was helping his country. Seriously, I wanted to kill all of Solitude's brats. Windhelm is no better with its racial discrimination.

Neriad13

Premium Member

How about my first encounter? I tried to help them out by using a Flame spell but unfortunately Vilkas' greasy mop was set alight during the battle and every single Companion instantly turned on me. Chased me right up the Whiterun stables before one of them finally sent a sword through my gut. :sadface:

Zyphur

having Brelyna as a steward, and not being able to get rid of her without killing her. its annoying and kills everything for me because she still says things like "There's no better education in Skyrim than right here at this college!" or whatever even though we're at my house!!! >:O

Plus she never stays in the robes that i glitched her into wearing, her default clothes are ugly

Cazimir

Million miles away from settlement. SUDDENLY DRAGON. Then it dies. Then I'm overencumbered by scales and bones.

I completed the DB questline once, but killing someone usually isn't fun for me. I also feel somewhat responsible and bad if an NPC dies during a dragon attack.

There is an almost-exception to the no killing NPCs thing, though. It's the guy in Whiterun who always asks if you've been to the Cloud District lately. YES I HAVE. MORE THAN YOU. AND ANYONE CAN GO THERE ANYWAY. I WISH YOU'D DISAPPEAR AND AM SO TEMPTED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

How about my first encounter? I tried to help them out by using a Flame spell but unfortunately Vilkas' greasy mop was set alight during the battle and every single Companion instantly turned on me. Chased me right up the Whiterun stables before one of them finally sent a sword through my gut. :sadface:

XD Now I don't feel that bad

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
On my first play through after being appointed Thane of Whiterun and the Drogonborn. The first thing I hear when I step out of Dragonsreach. "Let me guess.somebody stole you're sweet roll"

Or having 5 of the dragon priest mask and completely forgetting where you put 2 of them.

Adam Belmont

I hate when I can't fast travel because "there's an enemy nearby", then you look around and don't see a thing, after a few minutes you discover its a damn Slaughterfish or a well hidden Mudcrab then take another few minutes to track 'em down and kill 'em

Being a full-on summoner with ZERO directly offensive skills, when your follower accidentally hits his/her staff summon with staff fireballs, and they start fighting and then you think to yourself "what do I do? I don't use other spells, and i certainly cant use weapons"

Also, that fast travel thing with enemies nearby, VAMPIRE LORD OH YEEZ. AURA whisper OH YISS. werewolf OH YIEZ. DETECT LIFE OH YESS

Saozig

Hippy
I hate when I can't fast travel because "there's an enemy nearby", then you look around and don't see a thing, after a few minutes you discover its a damn Slaughterfish or a well hidden Mudcrab then take another few minutes to track 'em down and kill 'em

Try using Aura Whisper or Detect Life to find--works much faster. I usually just sprint away in one direction or another and then see if I'm out of range. The most annoying spot this happens is by that road and bridge intersection where the Khajiit caravan sets up outside of Markarth, because there's almost always slaughterfish in the river. I just sprint up the hill past the farm and then usually I can fast travel from there.

Recent worst feeling: started a new character thinking I'd give the DBH quetline a second chance and then a random DB assassin attacked my character on the road and I recall why I hate the whole DHB thing. So I decided it's just so much more fun to kill Astrid and take her boots as I can go storm and loot the sanctuary, loot the place ad be done with these idiots. That way I have my muffled boots and no DBH drama or quests to be hassled by, and I can get on with what I like in the game.

I hate that there's a whole faction in this game that I just see as being better to destroy in one short quest and be done with than actually play out to whole quest line or let live as part of the overall Skyrim immersion. I kind of feel bad about that, like I'm not being a good sport. But hey Bethesda, next time try making an assassin's guild that isn't really just an annoyingly pathetic dysfunctional family who deserve to die more than the people they're hired to kill, 'k?

Recent worst feeling: started a new character thinking I'd give the DBH quetline a second chance and then a random DB assassin attacked my character on the road and I recall why I hate the whole DHB thing. So I decided it's just so much more fun to kill Astrid and take her boots as I can go storm and loot the sanctuary, loot the place ad be done with these idiots. That way I have my muffled boots and no DBH drama or quests to be hassled by, and I can get on with what I like in the game.

I hate that there's a whole faction in this game that I just see as being better to destroy in one short quest and be done with than actually play out to whole quest line or let live as part of the overall Skyrim immersion. I kind of feel bad about that, like I'm not being a good sport. But hey Bethesda, next time try making an assassin's guild that isn't really just an annoyingly pathetic dysfunctional family who deserve to die more than the people they're hired to kill, 'k?

But shadowmere? :sadface: I guess you'd settle for Frost or Arvak.

by the way, there are multiple ways to get the hidden enemy when trying to fast travel, the Vampire Lord being the best, as you dish out revenge by Vampiric Grip. mwahahahaha.

And of course you do know about the Predator's grace? the other muffled boots that doesn't involve murdering a "dysfunctional" family. Man that really sucks right? Assassins under a Daedric Lord.. a family? haha.

Adam Belmont

Try using Aura Whisper or Detect Life to find--works much faster. I usually just sprint away in one direction or another and then see if I'm out of range. The most annoying spot this happens is by that road and bridge intersection where the Khajiit caravan sets up outside of Markarth, because there's almost always slaughterfish in the river. I just sprint up the hill past the farm and then usually I can fast travel from there.

I did the DB questline just once with a evil alignment character. Alongside with the DB I did all the Daedric quests which I considered entirely evil like Boethiah, Molag-Bal, Namira (quests that doesnt have a "good side" option). And about the Aura Whisper: yeah, I should use that, but sometimes I just forget my archer is Dragonborn.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts