• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Slaying a dragon in a couple of hits only to get owned by a Giant. Sucks for me.

Diisk

The dragon won't stop flying, so you kill it and it goes to the top of the long ass mountain to die.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
In a role playing point of view my character had that worst feeling after he killed General Tullius and Legate Rikke after the civil war. This is what not what he truly wanted to happen in spite of the imperials trying to kill him at the beginning, although at first he wanted to kill General Tullius but as time goes by he became more mature and became a better person.

Every so often whenever hes in Solitude he pays his respects for the two in spite of him being a Stormcloak.
LegateRikkeGeneralTullius.png

CaptNink

Going toe-to-toe with some uber-enemy, hearing the "heartbeat", popping open your inventory and realizing that you forgot to stock up on health potions. Time to hoof it.

doc108

So one time I was getting ready to fight about three giants at once. I shot an arrow the giant saw me then charged I realized I forgot to save so I did and. I then turn tail to get a safe distance away only to come face to leg with a giant I had failed to notice. He hit me and stunned me. Then the giant I was running from caught up with me and took me down. This happened three times until I was forced to go back a save which was 2 hours and a Dragon Priest away.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
She's in Morthal, but yeah that was sad to. It was also sad when I found out her mother was forced to kill her.

Diisk

Fighting a frost troll in master at level 1. Got hit once, was like oh plops save. Died, as soon as I Respawn I died again and again over and over, until I finalley caught it in time to turn I back to novice and chug some health potions. 15 straight deaths

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
Getting a dragon's health down to bare minimum, then having it chew me up, flail me around and spit me out.

Jaeger

Shaking down the storekeepers to get into the thieves guild. I quit playing him.

Also looked at the assassin guild targets - man that sucks. Haven't played through that.

Guess I'm not evil; even against pixie people.

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
Worst feels:

1. there was this blind guy with a bunch of thieves... I didn't want to just leave him there, but I couldn't kill him either 8( I felt so bad...

2. A dragon attacked Riverwood. Alvor and Sigrid died in the attack... I sent their bodies respectfully down the river, but Dorthe apparently was watching my sad.... burial... and she kept yelling at me: "Leave me alone!" "I don't want to talk about it!"

It was very upsetting, poor Dorthe all alone ;_;

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I admired a nice view once and then tried to fast travel, but I got the "enemies nearby" message. I turned around to see Lydia desperately trying to fight off three trolls that had ganged up on her. :eek:

With the same character (Imperial in race and allegiance), I fought off some Thalmor to rescue their prisoner. As I approached the man to release him, he said, "Next Imperial I see is dead! :mad:"
"Awkwaaaaard," Lydia said quietly as I stared at the prisoner in silence.

Having to kill Deekus for the DB, I hate killing egg-brothers :sadface:

That's why I chose to destroy the Dark Brotherhood. Veezara dies anyway (plus on the PC version, I re-spawned him in Candlehearth Hall and made him a follower :D), and I'm not really into the whole murderous assassin thing (I'm no killer, though I'll admit Grelod deserved her dirtnap). Besides, I, too, hate killing egg-brothers.

Odd Child

The Bronze Boar!
I actually hate when I'm encumbered with items I need so I end up dropping precious things I know I'll need later. Also I hate when I'm not in the mood to fight dragons and then they decide to pop up like mudcrab every five seconds. I hate having to travel long distances that require going through the mountains precisely because the hills are too damn steep!!! I've spent many long hours in frustration trying to get to new towns because of this. And lag!! Lag is the worst.

ShoCh

This is so stupid but I actually feel guilty when I double-cross someone as part of a quest (unless they are horrid characters and have it coming).

I wanted to break Brand-Shei out of prison after I had played a part in his arrest. He had been really sweet and kept thanking me for helping him and then I went and did that to him! So I unlocked his cell door but he wouldn't leave - I shouted for him to run, to grab his freedom and go - but he just stood there like a fool!

I lay awake at night thinking about my role in his downfall. I guess this never ending all-encompassing guilt is my punishment and will plague me till I die...

Haha - not really, I did feel pretty bad though.

Clau

The Fateless One
I sneak everywhere even in the wilderness. My problem is that I always sneak-shot hunters as I mistake them for bandits.

Standing over their corpses and a thorough examination, I feel horrible.

sticky runes

I felt bad about using Janessa for my Boethian sacrifice. And I didn't even realise you were supposed to command her to touch the shrine, I thought I was supposed to have her wait in the circle and beat her to death. Worse, I reloaded and did this several times without Boethia showing up, and thought my game wasn't working properly.

So, with my other game, I recruited Janessa into the Blades. Not that killing off that friendly dragon made me feel any better...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts