1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Feelings In Skyrim?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Mikea, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Xiomn

Xiomn Active Member

Even worse when they don't even do anything at all they just sit in their cell like in North Watch Keep

2. M'aiqaelF

M'aiqaelF Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO

I would have to say it's blowing through lockpicks on a master lock and getting 10 gold and a potion as a previous poster wrote.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jeff the DragonBorn

Jeff the DragonBorn Active Member

I tell my girlfriend to address me as My Thane.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Jeff the DragonBorn

Jeff the DragonBorn Active Member

Worst moments I have encountered are: " I am in sneak position, got my bow out, am lining up the shot, and just as I let it fly... Lydia steps in front of me and takes my arrow in her back...

In the stats there should be a line for how many times you have shot your follower

• Like Like x 1
  5. Slow Rider

Slow Rider Member

I did that also with my wife. But she insists on referring to me as thuckthace. So I just make fun of her lisp. :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dragon Bourne

Dragon Bourne Long Live Paarthurnax!

Do you make her swear to carry your burdens?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. drakkenfan

drakkenfan Member

When I used a mod to marry Ancano, and he killed everyone at the Temple of Mara and then said "How could you?" and left without marrying my character. That sucked.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Niflheimr

Niflheimr Member

When you are on your horse, get attacked by a pack of wolfs or bandits. Come down to fight them, use spells and accidently attack your horse and watch him running away, or worse attacking you. :sadface:

9. Halkin

Halkin pzzzztt

just wait until you catch her in the shower and she tells you to stop lollygaggin

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. ExOxS

ExOxS Sir Smoove

Well, it helps by giving you about an hour or so more of game-time before you have to stop playing.

11. KrazyLizard

KrazyLizard Member

I actually felt bad about betraying the Jarl of Whiterun after I had attained Thane and purchased Breezehome. The guy gives you armor, a weapon of his personal armory, title and home in his keep only for me to storm his home relentlessly for the Stormcloaks. Grey-mane became Jarl, Lydia fell in the initial charge due to arrows, and I felt a sudden tinge of regret at the conclusion. Afterwards I just walked around the recent aftermath of the battle until I got home. I could not live in Whiterun anymore so I sold all my items and set out to look for a new house which I presently am still without.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Gehenna

Gehenna Dazed & Confused

Bratty Fallout 3 kids in Skyrim are the worst. So tired of hearing the Jarl's kid tell me I must be there to lick his father's boots, or the other kid tell me to remember that she likes her meat rare because I must be the new "help." Also can't stand the girl that tells me constantly that she "works with her mother to sell fruits and vegetables."

13. Freshfromhell

Freshfromhell Member

My worst moment is playing the game, getting things in order in my house, inventory, setting out to explore a new are of the map, finding some cool place and cleaining it out. Go home with my new cool stuff, only to realize that it's time to log and go to work. Logging out. that's my worst experience in Skyrim.
    Can't wait to retire so I can sit in assisted living and play all night as i used to when I was younger.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Black-Tongue

Black-Tongue Prey approaches...

When you shoot an arrow or a spell and your opponent zooms out of the way like they are on rails.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SmokinBeatZ

SmokinBeatZ Member

When i start a rampage,eventually get killed by a guard and then as im slumped on the floor,i hear "wait,i know you"...bit late now sonny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Thor who was Betrayed

Okay my username sums things up, I named my character Thor, then at the beginning I went to Riverwood to find Gerdur, she let me live in her house, then after sleeping till one o'clock in the morning head out killed a wolf or two, sheathed my weapons before I head back in, then Hob and Gerdur, but not Ravlok, tried to kill me, I killed Gerdur, took her clothes, killed Hob went back to the house. And get this, Ravlok didn't give a crap, that ma de me not only angrybut sad. Now I plan on killing everyone in Riverwood but Camilla, her brother and Ravlok.

17. Panda Rawrlord

Panda Rawrlord Herald of Panda-Monium

When you quick-save seconds before a swinging wall kills you.

18. Jewbacca

Jewbacca Rabbi

When I'm fighting an enemy and some idiot guard or civilian runs infront of me, thus accidently hitting them, thus pissing them off, thus killing me.

19. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Premium Member

when you pickpocket something of 50% chance and it takes 20 freaking reloads to finally get the item

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. TheDovahkiin

TheDovahkiin The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls

He's not? Then he is pretty damn strong. He has taken MANy full on dragon Fire attacks and lived. My saddest moment was when I was fighting a Dragon in Riverwood. Me and the guards prevailed. Then, going to the bar to drink to my victory, I see Stump the dog, but he is not barking Joyfully. I refused to defile his corpse, even though he had 50 gold.