• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Xiomn

I freed a prisoner from his cell while in a quest dungeon and then he attacked me, so much disrespect for the Dovahkiin and even more so an ungrateful [dead] fool he was!
Even worse when they don't even do anything at all they just sit in their cell like in North Watch Keep

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I would have to say it's blowing through lockpicks on a master lock and getting 10 gold and a potion as a previous poster wrote.

Jeff the DragonBorn

Worst moments I have encountered are: " I am in sneak position, got my bow out, am lining up the shot, and just as I let it fly... Lydia steps in front of me and takes my arrow in her back...

In the stats there should be a line for how many times you have shot your follower

Niflheimr

When you are on your horse, get attacked by a pack of wolfs or bandits. Come down to fight them, use spells and accidently attack your horse and watch him running away, or worse attacking you. :sadface:

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
Well, it helps by giving you about an hour or so more of game-time before you have to stop playing.

KrazyLizard

I actually felt bad about betraying the Jarl of Whiterun after I had attained Thane and purchased Breezehome. The guy gives you armor, a weapon of his personal armory, title and home in his keep only for me to storm his home relentlessly for the Stormcloaks. Grey-mane became Jarl, Lydia fell in the initial charge due to arrows, and I felt a sudden tinge of regret at the conclusion. Afterwards I just walked around the recent aftermath of the battle until I got home. I could not live in Whiterun anymore so I sold all my items and set out to look for a new house which I presently am still without.

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
Bratty Fallout 3 kids in Skyrim are the worst. So tired of hearing the Jarl's kid tell me I must be there to lick his father's boots, or the other kid tell me to remember that she likes her meat rare because I must be the new "help." Also can't stand the girl that tells me constantly that she "works with her mother to sell fruits and vegetables."

My worst moment is playing the game, getting things in order in my house, inventory, setting out to explore a new are of the map, finding some cool place and cleaining it out. Go home with my new cool stuff, only to realize that it's time to log and go to work. Logging out. that's my worst experience in Skyrim.
Can't wait to retire so I can sit in assisted living and play all night as i used to when I was younger.

SmokinBeatZ

When i start a rampage,eventually get killed by a guard and then as im slumped on the floor,i hear "wait,i know you"...bit late now sonny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay my username sums things up, I named my character Thor, then at the beginning I went to Riverwood to find Gerdur, she let me live in her house, then after sleeping till one o'clock in the morning head out killed a wolf or two, sheathed my weapons before I head back in, then Hob and Gerdur, but not Ravlok, tried to kill me, I killed Gerdur, took her clothes, killed Hob went back to the house. And get this, Ravlok didn't give a crap, that ma de me not only angrybut sad. Now I plan on killing everyone in Riverwood but Camilla, her brother and Ravlok.

Jewbacca

Rabbi
When I'm fighting an enemy and some idiot guard or civilian runs infront of me, thus accidently hitting them, thus pissing them off, thus killing me.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
You discover that Shadowmere isnt immortal like in Oblivion
He's not? Then he is pretty damn strong. He has taken MANy full on dragon Fire attacks and lived. My saddest moment was when I was fighting a Dragon in Riverwood. Me and the guards prevailed. Then, going to the bar to drink to my victory, I see Stump the dog, but he is not barking Joyfully. I refused to defile his corpse, even though he had 50 gold.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts