• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Slow Rider

When I am riding my horse to a specific location to kill a dragon as part of a minor quest... I get a reasonable distance away and dismount, so as to keep the horse from getting involved in the action. I run for what seems like a very long distance to get to the dragon and begin the battle. About half the time, the dragon will rise up, fly off in a big circle, see my horse, and the next thing I know the dragon is pimp-slapping my horse from afar because I can hear it screaming. So I have to hoof it back to the horse, double-time of course, drinking stamina potions like mad, and try to protect my horse *and* kill the dragon.

Ironclad

The wait time for respawn. Seriously, I thought these PS3 machines would hoof it.
Ok, so it's only 20 secs odd, but on particularly dangerous areas the wait really stacks up and just makes me save and save and save and sa... you get the idea.
Boriiiiing!

HighElfJimbo

the day i decide to get married, so i buy a horse to feel like a high roller for my wife. i get married, leave town only to encounter a dragon trying to kill my family as soon as i walk out the door! i was paralyzed with fear and sadness =( so i get out my bow that does like 20 damage(at the time) and what happens, my horse tries to take on the dragon head on galloping right into a full shot of fire blast! im like oh no! my horse has more courage than me...finally with the help of my faithful steed, strong wife, and riften gaurds i defeated the dragon and now live happily ever after. lol that was my worst moment.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I freed a prisoner from his cell while in a quest dungeon and then he attacked me, so much disrespect for the Dovahkiin and even more so an ungrateful [dead] fool he was!

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
You turn auto-save off for everything to reduce the frame-rate issue (PS3). Then you begin to explore dungeons or what-not and get some interesting items and such. Well, you get to the very end but you get bitchslapped by a dragon priest..... "Oh, that's oki, I'll just load back up at the chamber door entran-- wait, why am I outside of Whiterun?.....(Realize you forgot to save and had just lost about two hours of gameplay) OH MOTHER@$&%#&%%^#$%^%@^#^#&@$&I(@#$%!FOS-RUH-DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
You turn auto-save off for everything to reduce the frame-rate issue (PS3). Then you begin to explore dungeons or what-not and get some interesting items and such. Well, you get to the very end but you get bitchslapped by a dragon priest..... "Oh, that's oki, I'll just load back up at the chamber door entran-- wait, why am I outside of Whiterun?.....(Realize you forgot to save and had just lost about two hours of gameplay) OH MOTHER@$&%#&%%^#$%^%@^#^#&@$&I(@#$%!FOS-RUH-DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Liu

tyl089
seeing Lydia getting smashed in the head by the king of giants and watching her die while you're frantically flying arrows at the giant hoping to distract him with no avail.

Ugeine

Accidentally hitting Lydia with a stray chain lightening bolt and watching her slump to the floor.

Then accidentally reanimating HER corpse, rather then the bandit next to her, so your ex right hand woman is now a walking affront to the Gods.:sadface:

Sorry Lydia!

Oren74

Working on alchemy, buying/selling potions and ingredients. Getting everything set. Going up a level, selecting a perk, and than leveing the alchemy store in whiterun only to have the game crash.

Seems to crash more often in that spot for some reason.

BSE

You turn auto-save off for everything to reduce the frame-rate issue (PS3).
First off, someone get the papers, get the papers.

Anyway, is that the fix for that? Ive just started experiencing this issue a lot and its starting to get annoying.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
First off, someone get the papers, get the papers.

Anyway, is that the fix for that? Ive just started experiencing this issue a lot and its starting to get annoying.
Performance issues being addressed in upcoming 1.4 patch, it is available in Beta form for PC right now actually.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Anytime Lydia says... "I don't like where this is going."

(Funny side story... My wife, who doesn't play Skyrim) has started using phrases from it.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts