Xbox 360 World Wall Bug ( Elemental Fury)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lvlatt is EDGE

STRAIGHT EDGE
I'm currently at Shiekwind Bastion (Falkreath Hold), and there's a Word Wall at this location . I proceed to the Word Wall to learn a new word. The problem is, nothing on the wall is lit up.
I can still hear chanting and drum beats, signaling me that I haven't yet learned the word, but because nothing is lit, I can't proceed to learn another shout. I've reloaded the game, browsed through console commands to activate the wall, but to no avail. Has anyone else experieced this issue? It's frankly quite irritating since I wanna get the Thu'um Master Achievement and what should I do?

-PJH-

Have the same problem with PC and I've tried to look answers for some time now... Perhaps some help here?

JoeReese

I have it with forelhost, for the storm call.

Same problem with Elemental fury at the wall north of Miridia's Temple...last word needed to have them all...frustrating to say the least.

JClarke1953

How far back have you saved as opposed to how far are you now in game progression?

If you can, revert to an earlier save, you might have to repeat a quest or two, depending. Then see if Arngier will give you a different wall to find.

Also, when Arcwind Point is given, forget it! It's been an issue since last February, and Bethesda has not bothered with it, and many other problem's with this game.

So, when you know you'll be seeing Arngier, make a few saves so you don't have to do too much over, then go see him. Several Wall's are like that, so making frequent saves are essential.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts