PS3 World Map Obscured

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dashmiel

After downloading and installing Dragonborn, my world map while I'm in Skyrim seems unusually obscured with a gigantic dense cloud cover all over the map much like it used to show over the edges. It does not shift or move about like the cloud cover used to do. It's basically a thick white blanket with all of the markers intact. The map over Solstheim is completely unaffected.

It's mainly a cosmetic issue, but every now and then I like to zoom in as much as possible and navigate with it and look buildings or landmarks in spots I've done light travelling in.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea on how I might fix it?

Yeah, me too, only just noticed having finally returned to Skyrim from Solstheim. Initially I thought that the map actually generated the same cloud cover as in game, so I used Clear Skies (even though it was already pretty clear) and the Norther Lights appeared, but still, covered in the thickest cloud! About 3/4 of the map. It will hopefully be fixed in an update.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I would help if I could, but I am unaffected. I know not what causes it beyond the obvious, or how to correct it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts