PC World glitching out [urgent]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jack1632

So, I don't know whether it's just using the freefly cam (console command) or if it's in General, but I was trying to record some clips, and even when playing normally, the world starts freaking out, like this:
1z1xO

It's not always exactly like that, but textures start flying all over the map for like a split second, but it's doing it a lot, really bugging me.

Is there a fix? do I need a later patch?

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
So, I don't know whether it's just using the freefly cam (console command) or if it's in General, but I was trying to record some clips, and even when playing normally, the world starts freaking out, like this:
1z1xO

It's not always exactly like that, but textures start flying all over the map for like a split second, but it's doing it a lot, really bugging me.

Is there a fix? do I need a later patch?

You need to update it yes. Patch 1.8.

If you going to record a game, I suggest using fraps.

jack1632

How do I download the latest patch? Like, it doesn't do it automatically, is there somewhere I can manually download them?

jack1632

Sorry if I sink your boat a little bit here, but I do have the torrented version.
I'm not looking for a patch torrent, seeing as that's not a good move, but more of a temporary/permanent fix that doesn't require any newer patches; possibly a mod, or something like that?

My friend said he had a similar problem, and fixed it with a graphics enhancement mod, although I'm keeping my game as high FPS as possible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts