Word walls and Dragons

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Martial101

Now three word walls ive come across have not given anything no music no fading and illuminating walls as well as the dragons I killed did not burn up and give me souls anyone hear of this happening one was Mount anthor. and how do i correct this without installing cheats. I like to run around and open the map up and coming across these walls ususally work but not this time worried about the fourth one i come across :sadface: please help if can

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
You've already been to those walls and killed those dragons before, that's why this would normally happen.

I don't know if some walls only activate once you get given the quest to find them. (Greybeards, friendly letters)

Martial101

nope nver been there before opened them up by running to them or climbing for them :sadface:having no quests yet for them either :sadface: arrive new wall nothing happens dragona ttacks kill dragon nothing happens :sadface:

Euphrosyne

I have found all places accessible on foot but OOC looked at the several(4-6....I cannot rememeber) that wre unreachable then returned to the saves.

I have the impression that some walls are meant for later access only: these are either heavily defended by mages or physically out of reach and you need to reach them via a dungeon and a one to which I could find NO access route at all. I never went near these walls and although I have visited physically(in this char ...level 62) every accessible site I only grabbed the words which were easy to get as I wanted to keep the word power until later in the game IIRC I am about to start the main questline, have killed no dragons and I only have four words. I guess the most useful words are probably hard to reach.

Martial101

just a refresher..Recently went back to MIsc quests and found I needed to o back and talk to an Inn Keeper having done so One of the walls did open up for me giving me the frist word of hynes peace WOP. thnks to all it looks like those ones i came across Are quest releated afterall i need the quest inorde to open up some of the walls cheers and thanks :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts