Word of Power HELP

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

I should have posted along time ago on this. I think there might have been a simple and stupid question that should have been asked. Did you walk over to and ON the words of the shout to cause them to absorb? Everyone is concerned with who you are talking to, but if that simple step is over looked you won't get his *knowledge* because you never stood on the word long enough for the shout to be absorbed. I know you restarted, not sure if you kept the other save, too. If you did, try this for giggles.

I should have posted along time ago on this. I think there might have been a simple and stupid question that should have been asked. Did you walk over to and ON the words of the shout to cause them to absorb? Everyone is concerned with who you are talking to, but if that simple step is over looked you won't get his *knowledge* because you never stood on the word long enough for the shout to be absorbed. I know you restarted, not sure if you kept the other save, too. If you did, try this for giggles.
Maybe, but I think he tried looking at it from every angle and all that stuff before even posting here. But wouldn't it just be hilarious if it was something that simple? Haha :rolleyes:

h0raz0n

Those of u who got stuck, did u wander off Argneir and walked with Wulfgar after u passed him(Argneir) the horn?

I restarted the game and walked with Argneir at snail pace as he winds through a side-route back to the gathering area and everything worked fine.

There is a particular line he says during the walk which did not get played when i wandered off previously, not sure if that acted as a trigger.

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
Maybe, but I think he tried looking at it from every angle and all that stuff before even posting here. But wouldn't it just be hilarious if it was something that simple? Haha :rolleyes:
I have never had an issue getting the Unrelenting Force shout, but I always stood directly on the words and looked at them for about 5 seconds before anything happened. Maybe I was just fortunate. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts