Xbox 360 Wooing Mjoll

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I’m trying to get the misc. objective of retrieving Grimsever for Mjoll the Lioness but it won’t come up. I’m WELL over level 14 and have agreed with her about the Thieves Guild already. I’ve even gone ahead and entered Mzinchaleft and Grimsever isn’t even there. How do I fix this!?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I'm assuming you've spoken to her and said you'd get her sword back, right? So now it should be an active quest. SPOILER In the ruins, did you come across a Centurion? If you haven't, Grimsever is near the Centurion, if memory serves.

Bad-People

My actual problem is that I CAN’T get the objective to come up, which is why I think the sword wasn’t there. (I’m assuming it was supposed to be near the big blood stain, there was only a hide shield labeled ‘Hide Shield’) I’ve exhausted all her dialogue options and I know I agreed with her about the thieves guild.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
My actual problem is that I CAN’T get the objective to come up, which is why I think the sword wasn’t there. (I’m assuming it was supposed to be near the big blood stain, there was only a hide shield labeled ‘Hide Shield’) I’ve exhausted all her dialogue options and I know I agreed with her about the thieves guild.
Your assumption is probably correct. There is a known bug where Mjoll's dialogue option doesn't come up and Grimsever doesn't show up where it's supposed to. Other than console commands there's no way to work around this bug.

Bad-People

I haven’t saved since before entering Riften, is there any way that can help?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
It may work since the game spawns Mjoll when you first enter Riften.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts