• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hart

Sassmaster
Yea, of course! You can do pretty much anything in the game.

JoeReese

Alteration is where you get things like magic armor spells, mage light, paralyze, telekinesis, etc. Here's a link to the uesp page for alteration. It's a good idea to keep uesp favorited. They have info on just about every aspect of the game. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alteration

sticky runes

I personally prefer to combine archery with illusion magic. You can use illusion spells on animals to stop them from running away so you can shoot them easilly. You can use the muffle spell to stay quiet while sneaking around to pick enemies off with arrows. You can cast fury to make enemies fight each other while you shoot them from a safe distance. You can use courage spells on allies to make them fight harder while you back them up with arrows.

Pete

My wood elf builds are: Archery + Illusion + Alchemy + Light Armor + Sneak.

Being silent, however there are times when I need a follower to distract enemies. When it's time to sneak I have them wait far enough away until I know the coast is clear - they too often give me away otherwise.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Lula77

Dealon DuLach, Well you can actually bee tall if you use a mod called skyui and racemenu. The race menu mod has increased slider choices, one with the option to choose height! My wood elf is 1.05 by using that. Other wise the height is the standard one. You can even make a nord look like a half elf...by having elven ears...with that mod. But yes, if you are gaming without mods, yes then you can not choose height on your character, that is correct. :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Dealon DuLach, Well you can actually bee tall if you use a mod called skyui and racemenu. The race menu mod has increased slider choices, one with the option to choose height! My wood elf is 1.05 by using that. Other wise the height is the standard one. You can even make a nord look like a half elf...by having elven ears...with that mod. But yes, if you are gaming without mods, yes then you can not choose height on your character, that is correct. :)
I know about the mods, but, lore-wise, bosmer are short. There is no reason why a wood-elf would or should be 6ft or more tall. The only 1/2 elves in lore are the Bretons.

Latest posts